We Swore to Meet in the Next Life and That’s When Things Got Weird!

Lmao people who complained about their age gap must be really fun at parties *rolls eye* this manga is very cute! Thank you so much for translating it!

Remind me of "I love you, even after rebirth or reincarnation I'd still love you again" and now I found it super cheesy because if the rebirth dates have too much gap, both parties may ended up with different partners

In this case both attained their memory and only 22 years apart. What if it's 30~40 years... lmao society will doubt it and accuse one who's poorer a gold digger or the richer one as someone who bought bride

I wish they made him a college student instead... I like the story but the fact the ML is not legal yet makes it... Predatory....

I feel bad for them. They really love each other but they're in an unlucky situation. Ughhh&

Dex-chan lover
It's approaching the level of the french president Emmanuel Macron age gap

I wish she’d understand that even though he’s young in this life he’s actually lived over 60 years at this point. And while they should carry their relationship with an emphasis on how society will view them and strive to overcome that, they shouldnt forget that technically they’re both adults. She shouldn’t be worrying about what people his “age” are into because it’s likely that he dosnt care, mentally he’s much older and much more mature so he’s already done his growing up in his first life time.

This is just...sad. Like, not sad in a way that it's making my cry, but depressing in the fact that even if they did love each other in their past lives it's just...different now that their age gap is so big. Usually I'm not one to mind reasonable age gaps in couples (given my personal background) but I find 22 yrs a bit too much? Obv ppl r gonna think she's a cougar trying to go for younger boys or whatever, and while I don't know the legal age in Japan there will certainly be the societal and cultural aspect of things.

It's a good premise but I wished the age gap wasn't so big. Like maybe make the guy 22 and the girl 39 or smthng at least they'd both be adults by then... or like a 17 yr old boy w a 23-25 yr old lady (which I find to be a more common trope in age gap romance mangas, i.e. dengeki daisy)

Nonetheless I'll continue reading to see what happens, and ofc I 100% know this is pure fiction so it's not something to be super heated about, but I can't help but think that this is just sad in a way.

Group Leader
Haven't read this yet, but judging from the summary alone, it's not out of the realm of reality.

22 years is a big gap, but look at the American and French presidents. I recall there's also that lesbo chick whose partner is older than her mom, lol. Hey, it's not something everyone can be okay with, but it's not impossible, either. If that's what some people wanna do, then, welp, it's their problem, up to them. And lol at those calling this pedophilia. That's another buzzword among manga readers nowadays, huh?

@blazing_daze @blueoddog
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

giphy.gif

Well, you believe what you want.

@Mr_Detective
Its not a belief but a fact- your just a pedophile supporting child rape :)
Also the laws for the age of consent in Japan are pretty low, so the actual data on the rape statistics would be lower then what it really is. You should look for an actual statically study on meta data/and the different terms if you want to make a point, of course your just a child rapist protector so you won't. Your link has once source to a second website that doesn't source it self ,wow, excellent job at proving you a pedophile and your favor to rape children since you think a crime sexual violence on those that can't consent is a buzzword.

Same for how in certain counties lie about police brutality's to make the number of crimes committed by them see low :3.

Group Leader
@blazing_daze Lol, de javu. The usual response from a redditard. XD

your just a pedophile supporting child rape
of course your just a child rapist protector so you won't

049.gif

So what if the age consent is lower in Japan? And even that varies depending on regions, so it's not as if the entire country has just one age of consent. In many places, it's very close to the West. So the age of consent is lower automatically means any sexual interaction is rape? I showed you statistics to point out that your claim is bogus and stupid. You provided no data to counter but mocking and accusation. It's a buzzword because just throwing out the "pedo" word is enough to get some upvotes by the other SJWankers. And what does this manga even have to do with child rape or where did I even support such thing? This is why idiots just throw out accusations without thinking with logic. Too many of you lot around, I'm not surprised.

Not that I expected much intelligence from an insect, anyway.

maxresdefault.jpg

Publication status: completed?

Anyone know how many chapters this series has?

imagine getting triggered over two dimension fictional cartoon drawing, and proceed to spit some unrelated shit about rape and whatnot
classic behavior of self-righteous and egoistical western SJW tard, a perfect example of real life loser

Users who are viewing this thread