Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Confession

I suspected she was in the closet, it wouldn't make sense for her to leave Mitani alone with Yo in her own home.
Anyway... Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"I'll stay away from Kei, and I'll only have eyes for you!"

You need a bottle for that cap Yo?

And goddamn Kei is a whole goddamn stalker, like tf was the ENTRANCE?

@Carletti11: uptil this chapter yeah it really had this strong Aku no Hana feeling to it, with Mitani seemingly taking interest in Kei when competition came around the corner.

Now I'm not so sure, as far as mapping the roles from one manga to the other goes : the presumably socially "normal" and "desirable" female char. just plotted with the "weird" female char. against the idealist and naive male char. Perhaps this time around it's him who'll be left behind, the way Saeki was then.

Anyways, I hope the author's gonna blow our minds with unexpected twists and turns, and more personnally I wouldn't mind if he completely broke apart traditional mating norms and tropes, as the behaviour of Kei may suggest he'll do.

Double-page supporter
I prefer Kei at this point, honestly Im not convinced that Mitami actually likes Yo.

Fed-Kun's army
interesting.. if we follow the evil of flowers rabbit whole Kei will be end game :D

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, of course nobody can be trusted in this endless spiral of mind games.

If I were in Yohei's place, I would most likely flee screaming at this point, and join a monastery or something.

Love this manga. It's exactly my cup of tea. Or 2 in one cup of tea *if you know what i mean*

Power Uploader
@Sruf
My problem is that Youhei is incredibly cringy and nervous which ruins it for me, other than that it is quite intereseting.

I've always had a preference for frank and honest characters. And there clearly Yohei and Mitani are two dishonest protagonists towards themselves.
The only one that seems very interesting to me in character development is Kei.
Anyway from the start I found Mitani uninteresting and she is becoming more and more so.
Already just the fact that she said she wanted help to conquer Kei and Yohei said he was okay for help her. But in the end after their date at Karaoke she seemed more interested and attracted to Yohei and the like.. Uuuh Halo ?! Wtf with ya girl ?!
Btw.. The both are worst !

Dex-chan lover
If this had happened to me, I would have gotten so fucking embarrassed and pissed at the same time, left them there to themselves and avoided them like the plague from that point onward.

Dex-chan lover
LMFAOOO sorry this glasses dude is done for, no way this story ends well for all of them

Users who are viewing this thread