Welcome to Japan, Elf-san!

Ok, this turned out to be a very fun isekai, not bothering with the annoying stuff just some relaxing wholesome reading.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I read it "Welcome to Elf, Japan-san" each time I see it...

Dex-chan lover
At the rate that chapters are published by the author, Elf-san would have overstayed her visa by many years.

Group Leader
this isn't dropped if anyone is wondering, the translator is just a bit busy with IRL issues so translations may be somewhat delayed.

Contributor
bro the latest chap is chap19 (august 21) yet still no new chap TL for chap17 😢😭

The new chapter was very sweet, thank you for the transaction, but am quite confused as to the last panels of the last page, is the elf underage or is the guy underage... honestly am not sure why they are not seem as a couple the other couple...

Dex-chan lover
I love this series, but I would probably like it more without all the isekai fantasy world stuff. The real treat is the reverse-isekai stuff with Mary learning about the human world and Japanese/human culture. And it'd be nice if they went from all the tentative sort-of-flirting to an actual relationship, but that obviously won't happen because as much as the tag gets used, most shonen manga are allergic to actual relationships when instead they can just drag out the teasing and near-misses until the audience gets sick of it.

Ok this is a rear gem in all the isekai garbage we always get! I'm shocked that it's a monthly release thus we so far only have 19 chapters in raw.

Anyways can someone please tell me who's genius idea it was to make the female lead underaged? It only is giving me creeps because the male lead will be called as an pedophile if he tries to get further into the relationship. This is definitely not helping the story a bit. I don't know what's wrong with the author or is he Low-key has something for underaged girls but this is the only complain I have with the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Balance12 @Siddj Re-read the previous chapters for their meeting with book lady, I guess. I don't have perfect memory of that interaction after all this time either but I believe that was where this bit of things started.

@Blaster746 It happens. Not sure what specific reason was behind it this time, but there's a number of scenarios that lead to that. Check back again in a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blaster746 They most likely took it down to correct some translations. I was actually in the middle of typing out another one for them when it disappeared... 😄

Fed-Kun's army
@Siddj
Underaged? In the story Mary is 100+ years old

Wait, did ch 17 just vanished??
I was typing about how i love that translator modified the the speech bubble that spoken in Elvish. Now i cant stop picturing that they're conversing in Gaelic, and Mary in real life would be (loli) Saoirse Ronan (please search her in youtube ^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread