Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 45 - Sincerity VI

Dex-chan lover
vXDg1d6.png

Dex-chan lover
God, please tell me she kills that annoying backstabbing nuisance 😐

Honestly feel not even an ounce of sympathy for her.. she literally betrayed the guy she's known for years she had part in kicking out of her guild, for some random girls that just joined 😮‍💨

Well at least Mom is the only person with a functioning brain calling her out on her shit 😶

Dex-chan lover
we already saw the diff between lvl 99 and lvl 100, even if the chapter was short at least the mom is gonna wreak some havoc

Dex-chan lover

Honestly feel not even an ounce of sympathy for her.. she literally betrayed the guy she's known for years she had part in kicking out of her guild, for some random girls that just joined 😮‍💨

Well at least Mom is the only person with a functioning brain calling her out on her shit 😶
I don't have the same freedom... says to the one that actually sacrificed her status to help whom she cares.
Which each passing chapter I get sadder and sadder that the series had a really good start and idea to not be that cliché.

Dex-chan lover

She had no part in kicking him out, it was the other way around, if you haven’t been reading since day 1 and several other chapters she has been trying to convince him to return. When he was kicked they did it when she was away and told him she would rectify it however he refused and said he didn’t want to go back to working under vigor.

Users who are viewing this thread