Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Double-page supporter
Unlike the other series, the hero is reluctant to let his friend go

Edit:
Hey his clothing design looks like another series that has 'demon but actually' human using mask

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F: That Holy Knight guy with his "I don't care" attitude is also an arsehole. I believe he also wanted him out, but didn't want to go against the team leader. Would he have been in favor of MC, he would have just backed MC's B(est)F, but he didn't. It also doesn't look like elven archer girl did get her wish. Newgirl doesn't look like a damage dealer. Maybe she is an attack mage, but she rather looks more like a healer.

The demon army got a new recruit with the strength of a demon king and the plucky hero party likely got an average recruit. I suspect the hero parties rankings are going to drop like a rock.

Fed-Kun's army
@guysaresohot44 sorry, i dont remember name, i have bad memory about names. i just remembered that story partially, i think it was only few chapters anyway.

Group Leader
wow~I really like it. And the art is beautiful~

Thank you very much for the translation~

😏

Dex-chan lover
binge read until here. I wish the chapters werent so obviously sliced down to milk this.

Dex-chan lover
Bitches don't know about the power of debuffs.

Also, I feel like with how wordy this can be, it's better for the chapters to be one-and-done like this one, in comparison to the past sliced up ones, even if I know it's because it was being published that way.

Dex-chan lover
feel like "Ruler of the Demons" is a bit of a mouthful if it's a stand-in for "maou", which is already translated as "Demon King" in the title and in "Demon's King Castle"... sucks that it's hard to preserve the gender neutrality of "maou" in English :/

Users who are viewing this thread