Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant!

@F00M i feel for with u so much right now. Literally every isekai i read there's always a "oh no its not good enough" response expecting like pulitzer story from a manga.

Not gonna jump defending this 100% yet since its 5 chapters deep only. And the start is clearly lacking but its not that bad. Its not taking itself seriously and its basically a malicious compliance isekai. It could be worse, the female characters could have had unnecessary huge breast or a harem.

I remember there was a part of the manga where the troop party went out but they were not able to do their work
I want to read it again but I have no idea which chapter it is in
It might not be real or a figment of my imagination and i’m confused
qwp

I wish there was more! lol... I really wanna read the novel now too... I wonder how much they'll be able to cover since it seems the novel only has one volume as well. Anyways, this is great!

4 people you cant fire in an mercenary troop: manager, healer/apothecary, blacksmith and cook
and they kicked one that was like the unholy amalgamation of all 4

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sub-par cooking manga, the fantasy setting is really wasted here and is pretty much used as a crutch to differentiate it from the other ,better, cooking manga. I say wasted because all the dishes cooked are real dishes from our world, but no one acts as if they are out of place. As a cooking manga this also fails, the dishes are for the most part simply described as "delicious" and it's never shown how the dishes are made. As a final point, why make a big deal out of money in the first chapter if your never gonna bring it up again? Though of course this is my review only 6 chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this even tagged as a cooking manga? The cooking is secondary at best to this story and isn't even a factor in most chapters.

Likewise I wouldn't call it a romance or adventure manga either although those tags have some more leeway typically.

Aggregator gang
It’s a little ridiculous and it pisses me off.
Vice-Commander invited MC in the beginning but she blames MC for letting it happen(I do get MC had no balls) But it was something everyone agreed upon so he’s helpless. Yet she isnt be blaming her Party or protecting MC. It’s very frustrating.

She’s clearly the best girl but doesn’t take responsibility for anything..Idk man. Now she lost him.

Double-page supporter
Well this is wholesome and fun and for me best waifu is henrietta bc she is cute and useless and i love it and she blushed when mc accidently confessed to her,she blushed and maybe in love with mc.hope she is bc i like her

Group Leader
It's a pretty bog standard "booted out of the hero's party, then party falls apart cuz I was the glue" plot, but it's happy SOL

Bruh, the cliches the tropes wth, there are so many and it’s so repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread