Welcome to the site! (MangaRock refugee thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi how can we see similar mangas to exemple Yancha Gal No Anjou-san on this web siite

Contributor
Wait... what is this mangarock going legal mmm...~?
Is mangarock even has a scanlation team to begin with mmm...~?

Dex-chan lover
@VawX
From their "Sites"
They only work with specific Manhwa not manga,

So i really doubt they could license a single manga or could translate it then make it "Legit" .

They were never a scanlation as they have no idea what the words means.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi noobs, please don't be hesitant to messages me if you're a loli between 8~12 years old.

Dex-chan lover
That’s fake news.
The title should be "MangaRock illegal immigrant thread" not “refugee”.

Did you know that 100% of the MangaRock’s users commit 100% of the crimes.
I can't believe Holo lets those criminals coming in our site.
This guy is the worst administrator MD never had. You really want this man to run our dear community? Of course you don’t!

So, vote for me in 2020, I will build a firewall around MangaDex, and I make the aggregator sites pay for it.

#MakeMangaDexGreatAgain.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome newbies! Feel free to meme in the chapter comments section with us. Remember to avoid untagged spoilers though. Use the spoiler function when posting about potential spoilers, posting images from future chapters or when confirming questions a user might have about what’s going to happen/fan theories: [spo iler]Your text here no space between the characters inside the brackets[/spo iler] Also don’t be rude to fellow users.

Have fun!

Will the selection of manga here ever reach what MangaRock had? I can understand the lack of major titles with official translations not having a scanlation here, but the great thing about MangaRock was the amount of obscure titles you could find there and not on any other site. Will some of the old scanlations be transferred over here if the scanlators choose to do so? Especially the manhwas that don't seem to be posted here.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@BiniBin Recommendations are definitely planned, can find them in our big list of planned features.

@iClone101 The entire library was re-uploaded by users starting from nothing after Batoto went down last year. In 20 months we've climbed up to a total of around 700k chapter IDs. Our library is pretty large but likely still missing the really niche stuff. It's up to users to continue to upload content if it's missing. Not sure what you mean by transferred over, since no scanlators upload content to MangaRock. It's all taken from MangaDex, scanlator blogs, official sources, or whatever scanlators were uploading to however many years ago.

@BlackGeneral Try to refrain from shitposting in a confusing way to users who barely know up from down 👀

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.

Don't track mud on the carpet you heathens

Contributor
Ngl, even though I don't like aggregator sites and have long switched to MangaDex and Bookwalker, I still can't help and be sad about this. I usually used MR to see when things updated or for manga recs. MU only does so much

Well, welcome refugees. It's a little shitty here at times, but still a good place

imagine not going to superior Mangasee and instead to this dump
WE'RE FULL

mrf

Idk i use both in the last year... For ch and comic that md doesn't have... Well seriously though i don't know what happened here.

Oh wait they wanted to go legit?? Good but no thanks, i buy the physical copys.

Well it's their problem to make profits out of it. Not really a fan base scans and rip off things, i do like b'cause it's free. I still have MD

Dex-chan lover
Welcome, degenerates,
to your wonderful new home!
You'll fit in just fine.
HrR6mul.gif

Yes, I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread