We'll get married someday, but for now - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Going on a group date (without you) - Part 2

Aggregator gang
Now I don't feel that sad for her.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Tsunderes are annoying as default but it's even more when a guy does it.
(Tamako's dad is an exception)

Group Leader
Disappointed. Wish she had stayed and got drunk and had one of the guys holding her up with his arm around her while leaving. Would have like to see how asshole boyfriend woulda reacted to that. Asshole boyfriend didn't suffer enough. Would still like to see what, if any, redeeming qualities the shithead has that makes this moron of a girl stay with him.

Dex-chan lover
This premise is so fitting for a series that's going to drag for 300+ chapters...and we're only at chapter 5. We haven't really started it. Today's kids have no stamina at all. They'll howl and eat dirt even before chapter 50

Dex-chan lover
That's a little better. They're actually willing to compromise and stuff now.

Dex-chan lover
He just make first move, and you wasted it? just because he not drunk?

Every time she calls him a virgin, I remember that scene from that anime where the kuudere's like, "Shut up, virgin. By the way, I'm also a virgin so I'll shut up too"

Double-page supporter
well i allways like to wait a few new chapters to decide if i drop something but this shit is way too boring to keep reading, i don't understand how can you make a romance so boring and uninsteresting but this managed to do it somehow.

Dex-chan lover
lol, this manga is starting to miss me. Both of them are annoying shitheads.

Fed-Kun's army
This is kinda painful to read. It's like watching two aliens trying to act out a human relationship. I think I've had enough, dropped.

Dex-chan lover
its a little boring, but its only been five chapters and we already see progress. i predict they do it sooner than you'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread