Wendy the Florist

Dex-chan lover
I think the way their mouths are drawn is the worse part, why is it an empty hole with the tongue too far up and no teeth?

bruh that knight is such a stalker, he doesn't deserve Wendy. That story is trash.
Thanks for your efforts in scanlation btw, takes a little time but at least you end up doing it.

I thought it would be a nice read at the first chapters but I will have to drop it. The plot feels extremely contrived and abrupt at (apparently) key moments... Goddammit this is so unsatisfying.

Dex-chan lover
basic af. the art is low quality too~ it's not bad for story telling but compared to other series, it's very noticeable. sad that being a florist is just for the plot
MC is very curt and obvious, but that's a good point. if only ML didn't try get some, the story might actually be there

maybe it's just me but ... wendy doesn't feel like a good character ,, not saying she's a bad person just not a good "character". its only been 28 chapters but i feel like barely anything is happening in terms of character development

If anyone like to read this comic in spanish: https://lectortmo.com/library?_page=1&title=wendy+the+florist (released until chapter 34 of Season 2)

Users who are viewing this thread