what anime are you watching rn ?

Dex-chan lover
watching kaiji: ultimate survivor, rn.

me and my homies love gambling

Dex-chan lover
did you know that you can only lose 100% of your money for 500% of your winnings eventually?
100% does not count chopped ear (restitched), chopped four fingers ( re-attached ), the value of life and the value of friends ( life forfeit ). I guess this would be a JP only experience because in the past it was called a Coliseum.

Dex-chan lover
watching d gray man. its a shonene, only on episode 1 so far. will update if its good (its only 100 or so episodes, it will probs happen fast)

Dex-chan lover
currently watching that time I got reincarnated as a slime season 3 rn

it's the only anime I bothered to watch this season because yurucamp just doesn't hit anymore

Dex-chan lover
currently watching that time I got reincarnated as a slime season 3 rn

it's the only anime I bothered to watch this season because yurucamp just doesn't hit anymore
just who is remuru going to vore this time ?

(I remember watching it right as it was coming out so I had to deal with the subtitles only, it made each episode feel like an event, kind of disapointed how everyone I recommended it to found it tho)

Dex-chan lover
Been rewatching the Garouden anime over and over. I love it! I thought initially it looked nasty from clips. But, seeing full episodes makes the difference. It's quite different from the manga, but I take it as a introduction to what could be. And if they hopefully go all the way, pushing an anime of the entire story, that'd be superb. At least though, i hope for season two.
And I'm watching New OP episodes each weekend, and Hajime No Ippo finally arrived on Netflix so I'm watching that when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread