what anime are you watching rn ?

Dex-chan lover
2.5D is the borish version of Dress-up Darling with a good-for-nothing MC and more harem. And the anime made it worse. But yes, Spicy Wolf is a good rerun.
For me it's a bit early to say which ones will be good to follow that I already started, for instance Nanare Harenare was an incredible letdown but Mayonaka Punch turned better than expected. Shikanoko is un upgrade compared to the manga, there's also Vden that started with steady footing and then there's all those boy meets girl titles, including another season of Monogatari. Probably I'll drop half of them.
Are all of those on Crunchycookie? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Are all of those on Crunchycookie? 🤔
2.5D is on HiDive (as is Thicc Elf, Dungeon People, and I Parry Everything this season, and Oshi No Ko since its start). Everything else listed appears to be on AI-translatorRoll.
(Edit - should qualify that this is in the US. Elsewhere may vary.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Currently watching the old "Burn Up !" OAVs. The first OAV is good, i'm currently watching the second season (Burn Up W) who is quite different, i wonder what the third season will be. I'll watch Bubble Gum Crisis next, because i love those old cyberpunk animes.

Dex-chan lover
This season is pretty slim.
SHIKANOKO - wait, you all know this one by now.
Dungeon People (nice find yesterday)
Slime
Spicy Wolf
Thicc Elf
Thinking about adding 2.5D - anyone got thoughts either way on whether this is worth it?
Why go to hanime when there is a broadcast of thicc & elves?

Dungeon People indeed is a nice find.

Dex-chan lover
xGek65C.jpg
To be fair no one knows AnoHana anymore and it is a decade ago.

Users who are viewing this thread