what anime are you watching rn ?

Contributor
--looks at anime release date on Wikipedia
--Spring 2006
--was four years past college graduation

Goddammit I need to stop looking at dates on old anime. :haa:
I am the type to say "don't feel like you're an old fart just because you watched the series when they were screened and many years have already passed", consider you're extremely experienced/knowledgeable. I for instance watched King Arthur when it was officially licenced and dubbed alongside 80s and 90s anime and I simply feel fortunate that I could enjoy that during my childhood/teenager years. The opening still fills me with proudness and gets me emotional (this dub is from my first language, they maid it sound really close to the original. Also check how many years have they been on Youtube, that alone says a lot).

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not much

I’m pretty much waiting for the new season of anime
to comebout
you could always watch jjba or rewatch code geass.

those are options. :02: (I persoanlly don't really make much tile for anime as well, but when I do, I usually don't have much problems with finding one)

Dex-chan lover

This one 😍

Also: The end theme for the series kept me going when my Mom was in hospice. 🥺😰
I even listened to it on Apple Music sometimes.

Contributor
Good ol' Cruchyroll, unless you change your IP... not really happy with the current season (in addition to the heatwaves), but at least I can finally watch Senpai wa Otokonoko.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll add it to my mist.
Untitled-1.jpg

(I know you meant list but it's just too funny to ignore)

Dex-chan lover
This season is pretty slim.
SHIKANOKO - wait, you all know this one by now.
Dungeon People (nice find yesterday)
Slime
Spicy Wolf
Thicc Elf
Thinking about adding 2.5D - anyone got thoughts either way on whether this is worth it?

Contributor
2.5D is the borish version of Dress-up Darling with a good-for-nothing MC and more harem. And the anime made it worse. But yes, Spicy Wolf is a good rerun.
For me it's a bit early to say which ones will be good to follow that I already started, for instance Nanare Harenare was an incredible letdown but Mayonaka Punch turned better than expected. Shikanoko is un upgrade compared to the manga, there's also Vden that started with steady footing and then there's all those boy meets girl titles, including another season of Monogatari. Probably I'll drop half of them.

Users who are viewing this thread