what anime are you watching rn ?

Dex-chan lover
Currently watching:

Knights of Sidonia!

Tsumugi is still and always best alien 👽🥰

Dex-chan lover
Something fighting anime with a cool OP called "Fight & Pride - Single" by AA=

Rivals the other fighting shows because it is super quick.

Dex-chan lover
Currently watching:

Knights of Sidonia!

Tsumugi is still and always best alien 👽🥰
remember hearing about this anime trought the band everfrost.
never got farther than like episode 2 cause I thought it was kinda boring.

Dex-chan lover
remember hearing about this anime trought the band everfrost.
never got farther than like episode 2 cause I thought it was kinda boring.
Its probably the greatest anime of its genre. I think it's way better than Evangelion for sure...and its probably more exciting than Gundam Wing in the actual fights.

Like any series, it needs to be given more than just an episode or two to show its potential, although tbh I was hooked from the very first episode.

Dex-chan lover
boobs so stiff... legs R even harder.
Yeah, they don't bother with the fan service really. Altho there's a few 'changing room' scenes for the weirdoes who are into that sort of stuff. 🤭 (tongue in cheek. Don't fight me)

But it didn't need those tropes to rock the competition.

I mean, where else are you going to find a story about a handsome boy who pilots a giant robot and Falls in love with one of the giant tentacle monsters he was originally suppose to fight?? (tho tsumugi is a half human hybrid and an ally of Sidonia)

Tanikaze is such a cutie 😍. Tho Tsumugi is best alien for sure. 😆👽

Dex-chan lover
Its probably the greatest anime of its genre. I think it's way better than Evangelion for sure...and its probably more exciting than Gundam Wing in the actual fights.

Like any series, it needs to be given more than just an episode or two to show its potential, although tbh I was hooked from the very first episode.
I'll give it a second try then I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Knights of Sidonia, watch just to enjoy some modern space animation ... which is lacking in 2000s after Van Dread.

Dex-chan lover
Not to Mention alien Tsumugi looks like a FLASHLIGHT with a suction hose. I guess I know why they made it like that.
latest

Wait, how does she look like a flashlight? Do you mean her tentacle probe?

Dex-chan lover
Ore wa Subete wo Parry!

Chad in the city! Good thing they made Rolo a real boy, not a tomboy.

Dex-chan lover
Rewatching the Hokuto No Ken OAVs after 8/10 years. I'm talking about the Shin HNK OAVs and the ones named "The Legend of ... ".Good so far, the Legend of Kenshiro was surprising, the 3 Shin OAV are strong.

Dex-chan lover
latest

Wait, how does she look like a flashlight? Do you mean her tentacle probe?
Yes, I was shocked seeing that flesh light when watching on air. Even japanese would know that is a dock stick with seed sucking function.

Dex-chan lover
I parry everything.

Speed watching all episodes at 1.25 rate so I can get the gist of the final episode this week....

Dex-chan lover
The only anime I watched at 1.5x speed and missed nothing is MUSHISHI. Masterpiece, because you can watch it at 1.5x speed.

Dex-chan lover
Being honest, I haven't watched too much recently, save the usual Saturday night OP Episode. Tomorrow I'm think of watching a One Piece Film, all of Kishibe Rohan, or maybe watching more Hajime no Ippo. I here netflix is about to add another season of the latter, which is exciting. I'm 220+ chapters into the Manga of Ippo, and it looks like the first season didn't get too far, so I have much to wade through.
But, I have been rewatching Garouden periodically.

Users who are viewing this thread