what anime are you watching rn ?

Dex-chan lover
just wondering.
rn I'm watching chromed sheeld regios.

its alright, takes place on (what I'm assuming is) mars and inside mostly moving, domed cities.
characters are alright, for once I'm somewhat interested in the romance. can't stand the gropping bitch tho.
the world building is also a bit all over the place. like, it is pade very clear that in order fir the cities to be prosperous they constantly need tl fight off monsters and sometimes other cities in tornaments in order to acess new resosurces yet it is frowned upon to fight for money in underground tornaments.
overall, I'd rate it so far a solid 4-5/10

Dex-chan lover
Jellyfish can't swim in the night, currently watching the second episode. A bit late for that, 3 episodes have aired already, i know, my laziness is to blame. Good start, i like it.

Dex-chan lover
Just some seasonal series... Blue Archive the Animation, Hibike! Euphonium 3, Sasakoi, Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote, Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku?, Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai (the Jellyfish above) and a few more. But the other ones have men MC, so it's a bit eww. Hoping Jongtama Kan!!! rounds up well.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have good internet these days so I'm only watching Dungeon Meshi.
I'm usually not into medieval fantasy stuff but it's pretty good!

Dex-chan lover
Trying to finally watch all the episodes of Space Dandy. Don't know why I keep procrastinating on them. Then I might rewatch it all in the English version, as it was intended.

Double-page supporter
never heard of it
xGek65C.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Trying to finally watch all the episodes of Space Dandy. Don't know why I keep procrastinating on them. Then I might rewatch it all in the English version, as it was intended.
I remember watching that. it was pretty cool but since the epusodes are mostly meant to be self contained, it was hard to get into at first.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have good internet these days so I'm only watching Dungeon Meshi.
I'm usually not into medieval fantasy stuff but it's pretty good!
I was spoiled by the manga, but it is worth giving a shot, the OP from season 1 was so great.

Dex-chan lover
Currently rewatching Texhnolyse, more than 15 years after my first and only viewing, because "nostalgia" and curiosity. I barely remember anything of my first watching, except the end, a few scenes (mostly shocking or graphic), the fact the anime was reallly slow and special, but nothing else. My teenage me didn't understand nor really like the anime (strange because i'm a big Lain fan), but i plan to really watch it seriously now. I've found the courage to start rewatching it today, after months of waiting, and i've just finised the second episode. And i'm curious of what my current self will think of this anime.

Users who are viewing this thread