What is the most recent thing that is making you stressed?

College applications are too complicated. They expect me to pay $40 for each application and then more to apply for housing..... My parents want me to apply to all the Ivy League and Big name places but .... that shit's expensive even with financial aid. And don't even ask if I've finished applying for scholarships.....

Double-page supporter
US impeachment circus. There's not a single news-site without these clowns. So annoying.

Let's just say that i've forgot the name of a bigshot and pester the wrong bigshot. And now...i'm feeling that the next year of my career would suffer hahaha

Dex-chan lover
my mental health
apparently, carelessly recognizing my ever-deteriorating mental is bad for my mental health
i need help

I guess it makes me more sad than stressed. I can still put this here right?

All the greed & politics that has found its way into the entertainment (games, movies, manga, light/web novels) that I go to to escape the thing called real life.
I already avoid social media and anything not local news, so why's it gotta follow me to where I ran away to?

Games?
Gotta check the news to make sure said new game isn't trying to scam me out of my time/money.
Movies?
Want to see if said movie is worth going to watch cause tickets are expensive. See nothing but "Insert political insult here" for liking/disliking movie.
Manga?
"Oh a fluffy yet ecchi story (see's credit's page) oh... I guess I can see what the comments are going to be"
Novels?
Author I was reading and moderately enjoying got all his works cancelled cause of a tweet he made 5+ years ago.

Then there's the resulting fallout of all of the above, plus the looming axe of "novel/manga host or series could be potentially nuked cause DMCA wave" or whatever.
Maybe I'm just unlucky, but sorry for venting if this is a bit off topic.
I'm just kinda dismally at the end of my rope of "where can I go to escape now?"

I'm weak minded and vulnerable to addiction(I'm not talking about drugs)...
I buy a laptop on new year to learn japanese, but instead I ended playing games for 5 days in a row.
It's hard to stay focused when you can find whatever you want for free...
Gladfully I only have 40gb of internet by month.

Also, my french became pretty bad. It's hard to believe that you can forgot the language that you use since birth but, 4 years of only english erased my vocabulary.
I don't really care about french to by honest, my problem is that the same thing is happening to my english.
(It was already bad enough to start with.)

And I'm on this forum instead of studying ...again.

Dex-chan lover
Why is funner not a word but defenestration is? Why haven't we got a formal contraction for you (plural) but an informal youse and y'all. Why do we call it pork, beef, vension, mutton etc. Instead of pig, cow, deer, lamb meat?

Dex-chan lover
@Teddy Why is read read like lead while read is read like lead and why is w pronounced double-U instead of double-V and what's the deal with "James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher" and also ""Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo"? English is drunk.

Well recently am quite stressed. Not really for any particular reason though, but if I could pinpoint my main frustration that would be social interaction. Am a introvert through and through yet I crave for social interaction although I can’t follow through any attempt to do so. Don’t get me wrong though, I do have close friends but recently my contact with them have been limited do to a move and several other reasons I can’t quite say here and well am frankly quite fed up with everything right now. I’ll probably mellow out later. Just wanted to get some stuff off my chest.

Dex-chan lover
The number of people I can consider to be "close friends" can be counted on one hand... The term "best friends forever" is such a foreign concept to me that sometimes I forgot the phrase exists.

Users who are viewing this thread