What is your favorite game of all time?

"Of all time," huh...
So far, it'd be Bloodborne for me - hasn't changed since it first released, the theme, aesthetics and character creation was just mmmmmuah for me.
Before that? I found myself playing a lot of older or remade/remastered games - most often being Final Fantasy I and II because of simple grinding mechanics and level systems - complete with plenty of endgame or hidden content.

I think a lot of people thought about the game The Last of Us.
This is of course a little off topic, but the board games(still they are games)
VITICULTURE WORLD and THE QUACKS OF QUEDLINBURG are also bomb
Maybe you love board games too.

Tough question for sure, I suppose it's Deus Ex Human Revolution for me. It's not perfect and without flaws or plot holes, but I find myself replaying it quite often. I love talking to all the NPCs and read the news in-game after some mid to major decisions because they changes with the choices I made. Also I have a soft spot for the rugged lone-wolf type of main character XD
nice choice bro , you might not have asked for this but you have my respect

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...
It'd have to be Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind; In my short life, I thought after 10 years I'd say World of Warcraft, but in a mere 72 hours, Morrowind left me with a feeling I've never felt before. Completion, like... I didn't want to play anything else it was so good!
I went from getting decked on by that Nord Guy in the cave near Seyda Neen, to 3 Shotting Dagoth Ur afore the End... Well, when his shield was down... When he chases you, that entire sequence is nightmare fuel!
There is no other game like it, I haven't had that feeling since! Must be what "Copulation" is like...

Dex-chan lover
Its between Crosscodes, Okami, or Ori 1 and 2. I love em all so I dont really care to crown one.

on Console? phone? or PC?
if Console. Playstation 4 Watchdogs,1,2,Legion, God of War, Red Dead redemption, Far cry,

Dex-chan lover
Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, Megaman Legends 1 and 2, Suikoden 2, Syphon Filter 1 and 2, FF9. I would throw my wallet if any of these get remake

Contributor
Dunno, my list change a lot everytime.
But here is the last top25 i made, trying to only put one game for a serie, and only putting games i did several times and could play again right now and enjoy it again, or just some games where i passed (way too much) time because it was so good.

1690589967-chart-1.jpg

Maybe i should do a top 50 with the same rules.

Double-page supporter
DOOM 64, because it's slightly better than ultimate DOOM (slightly better map design, the horrific ambiance) and because Hexen 2 has made me cough blood.

Civilization V because I can sink endless hours into that timeless masterpiece. Every now and then I come back to the game to play as a way to unwind and relax.

Dex-chan lover
I think a lot of people thought about the game The Last of Us.
This is of course a little off topic, but the board games(still they are games)
VITICULTURE WORLD and THE QUACKS OF QUEDLINBURG are also bomb
Maybe you love board games too.
The Last of Us got so popular it got a live action series.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, maybe Little Big Planet 2 or Trails in the Sky? Can't really tack one down!

Users who are viewing this thread