What It Means to Be You - Ch. 4

the reversed personalities rly r killing me omfggggg ty for the chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
Turns out, Winter stands to gain a LOT from his wife if he allowed her to help.

Ahhhhhh this is so good so far, I’m really looking forward to seeing how it plays out!! I think that Winter is also dealing with mental health problems because of this marriage and the ridicule he’s experienced from it (not to excuse his neglect or anything). I just can’t imagine that he built up as much wealth as he did before if he was just flipping tables all the time.

Group Leader
Looking at their difference in personality is extremely funny 😂

Thank you so much for translating this series! Its was quite fast and hope u guys dont push urself too much 😔

Dex-chan lover
I begin to suspect a fair bit of the miscommunication between these two is due to Winter's family, although I'm sure Violet's family has a part to play that hasn't come up yet.

Also, Winter - if you're such a "great negotiator," how the FETH did you miss how disappointed and upset your wife was? Also, you never actually used her as an asset, given how much you deal with nobility?

God this is such an interesting premise with really great art BUT damn do I hate Winter. I’m just desensitized to these “emotionally distant and abusive until plot needs to happen” ML’s. Our Princess is spoiled, yes, but why does he treat her like she planned all of it, LIKE SHE WOULD WANNA BE IN THE SITUATION SHE IS. She’s a victim in this as much as your ass is Winter. He could have some common decency or *care for other people*. Idk bout many ppl but damn is “caring for others and having compassion” hot, way hotter than emotionally abusive and aggressive.

I feel bad for Winter. All that abuse as child must've fucked his head up.

Wow winter is actually a tsundere who doesn't show his feelings he payed attention to the question she asked and was like do whatever's you want when he thought you can do whatever you like there two sentences are different a lot

Thought this was gonna be a miscommunication thing where he's distance cause he thinks that's what she wants/needs or he doesn't really get love or whatever but nope he's an violent dense jerk. Not at very happy with that, but the story seems great besides that, really like instead of going back in time to make different choices for herself she's been put in the past(?) and gets to see winter's life play out

Ah... they cut out so much of Winter's thought process when he was in FL's body... How he can't comprehend how FL was able to went around places with splitting headaches and
Menstruation pain.
I actually really liked those chapters in the novel, since it shows how much Winter just slowly know what his wife experienced. I just hope that his PoV when FL
ask for them to divorce
will not be cut as much as it is right now.

Alright, I'm into it. But Winter needs to take his attitude down like, ten notches. Though now that we know how he behaves towards others (violent, angry, volatile), his muted behavior towards Violet seems like the nicest he can be. Still not great though. I do like how they didn't go back in time so they instead have to live with how things have gone until now, and try and heal from it.

Thanks for translating~ Looking forward to more!

Users who are viewing this thread