What It Means to Be You - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
@Mar19 - that's pretty much the most direct solution I see at this point. But does one of them have to be on the brink of death to effect the switch?

yes. 👏🏾 queen shit.

@dewisejagat love u
Who the hell is mrs. Blooming? I only know miss girl purr go girl divorce!!!

GIRLS GET IT DONE. and let me say it one more time for the deaf ass people in the back.
this is not no damn “misunderstanding” that can simply be “communicated and solved” after the BS he said last chapter. FUCK THAT HOE. i know he’s not cheating. i know he went through shit. i know he bought her dresses and the like. but he still straight up told her she has no right to feel suicidal and invalidated the pain HE HIMSELF is causing her. DID YOU ALL FORGET SHE LITERALLY TRIED TO KILL HERSELF BC OF HIM? GET HER OUT OF THERE.

YES, QUEEN!
Listen even if you love someone and they love you, if its toxic ,if it makes you suicidal, then fuck it.
There's better love for you to be found ! You ARE special and you deserve to do whats best for you.

MY WISH CAME TRUE THIS IS AMAZING

YES ditch him you have the skills and perseverance to be independent. Why stick with someone who can't appreciate your abilities?

I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T BELIVE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
Is this disney? Cause my dream have come true.

YOU GO GIRL! Regardless of miscommunication (which i mean... he wouldn't listen anyway) he caused her to commit suicide, and was actively causing her harm, he sucks. Idc if he 'cares', girl get outta there :'D

plus he's gonna get pissed off bc of this or something next chapter, i feel it in my bones

Can someone explain the Maid's reaction to the dresses? I know Violet thinks they are from a lover, but I don't understand the Maid's reaction

I've got some spoilers~~~

why do they switch bodies?
when one of them commits suicide
how many times do they switch?
6times,3 each
when does the next switch happen?
I think it happens when she is supposed to go to another party, she does it again and he is forced to see that she has no allies
how does he figure out the switching?
lol he doesn't realize until he tries to kill himself I think. what are one of his reasons?
idk which time but it's because she left him
divorce?
he uses the money he paid for her, interest and boarding fees for living where he does as a way to make her stay until she pays him back
why is money so important?
he was raised to think the that money is the only way that you can show love, hence the offering of the materialistic rewards previously. he only started getting love when he gave his greedy family money
love?
unfortunately

Woaaa thanks for the chapter
And also glad to see the spoilers
I'm actually enjoying all the angst so much

Violet and Lulu are the only ones in this damn story that I respect. God I wish I could drop this story, but I keep getting sucked back into reading the next updates, ugh. It's like not being able to look away from a trainwreck.

Hooo the misunderstandings are piling up..it hurts my stomach 🥺 I feel pity for the ml too though we only got a glimpse of his hardship it's enough for me to see that he suffered too and there must be a reason why he's like that I wish his side is shown too...
Thanks for the spoiler @Phanin

@Adhayra What other conclusion was Lulu supposed to reach when she sees how Violet didn't know about dresses that Winter had been buying for a while, and then the next time she sees Violet after a dinner date she starts asking about a beautiful woman who spends as much time as she can at the hotel Winter frequents? Not to mention it's possible Lulu could have heard about Winter angrily storming away from Violet mid-date, which outsiders/gossipers could see as a confrontation about infidelity, and the other maids could have told her about Violet's interaction with Ariella.

Even if Lulu wasn't 100% sure of what was happening, she still made sure to comfort and take care of Violet, and that's why she's the best.

@Adhayra I'm pretty sure that Winter's family (and possibly even some of the servants under instruction of Winter's family) are manipulating both Violet and Winter. I think that anything Winter sends to Violet disappears and doesn't reach her, and since he doesn't communicate with her, she doesn't know that he buys her all sorts of things. Violet thinks that Winter could have a possible lover and that the dresses are for the lover, but they were actually meant for her all along and she just didn't know about it. In general, I think Winter's family is doing everything they can to keep the both of them under their thumbs. They want to keep benefitting from Winter's wealth, and they want to torment Violet, who was supposed to be their gateway to even greater wealth and social standing.

As for Violet's family, I believe that they relinquished their position as the rulers of the nation so that they could 1) shift the blame and responsibilities of the emperor's actions, and 2) avoid being under the influence of Winter and his family. If they had given him the title that he wanted because they were indebted to him, Winter would have held great sway over the country as a sort of savior who kept the commoners from starving after helping the royal family pay off their debts. This was definitely a political move on the royal family's part, but Violet didn't know anything about the stunt her brother was pulling.

Honestly regardless of the misunderstanding and feelings they should divorce I think it's best for both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread