What It Means to Be You

why do the males in this archetype have little to no insight lmao. Why is communication always absent ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

sure the FL was born royalty and never had to worry about anything until she was sold off. Its not like she's being ignorant, its just that no one is there to teach her about what and what isnt normal, people are always assuming shes snobby and frail because she comes from royalty but shes truly physically and mentally hurting. The ML is problematic as hell since he grew up struggling and was raised with nobles always looking down on him, leading him to always assume that nobles are entitled brats. i hope the ML can figure out his anger issue problems a little faster, its giving me anxiety

honestly i want both of them to grow from this relationship and cut it off as friends bcs as lovers it doesnt seem like its gonna work esp with all these problems and misunderstandings. This is an intresting story but its going to take a few chapters for me to get used to and see the character dev in both fl and ml for ex. I hope they figure out this mess of theyre relationship and family problems and the ml stops justifying his actions towards the fl due to his past. And i hope for the fl to improve with her depression and mental state/physical state bcs I honestly feel bad for all she went through and A bit for the ml aswell. Obv theres only a few chapters out rn but this is my opinion rn after reading these chapters :_)

not a fan of bodyswap, but if that's left on the backburner and it's just an excuse to get them to become closer... noice. I dig the pathos. Let's make sure the misunderstandings are equal instead of all on one.

Hello. Do you know where to read the english version novel? Cause where i found only have 7 chapter

On novelupdates it's rated 4.4/5 (which is really good), so I have really high hopes despite it being less well-rated here. There's a lot of potential for character development, so that's something to look forward to.

The female lead isn't a mary sue strong FL from the very start, but it's clear that she has the potential for it, and that's really refreshing. It strikes the right balance between overly strong but is too perfect and weak and boring, which a lot of authors seem to have problems with. I'm really looking forward to her development.

The male lead is also there, I guess. I have the feeling that the author made him an asshole so the reader could more thoroughly enjoy his torment as he navigates the hell that is the female lead's life. He's already gone through hell once, and you'd think that would give him more sympathy, but it only gave him ptsd and hypocrisy. He's done surviving, so now he has to learn to become a better person. Good luck, male lead, even if I don't really want to wish you well.

I still really like this one even though lots of people are bashing the ML. I see a lot of potential for character development and I'm excited to see where this story goes.

I read from some reviews that in the novel fl was like navier of remarried empress and way more likeable... that after reading the novel you cant help but compare the two and think what happened to the webtoon... I want to read the novel now lol

After all that kind of suffering I would not hope for a better life I would gladly take my life but, how is it that I'm still living while having laceration it was a painful thing but why can't I die for blood loss, why is it that life is hard as hell I wished that i wasn't born just to be beaten by my brother getting an earful of being a useless not smart or not capable of doing anything why is it that I'm not even capable of doing things simple as doing dishes, cooking even knowledge, why is it all the time all I can hear is "your useless, a burden to the family an extra weight This is why I don't believe in God for having a life so miserable why is it that God made such unhealthy body, Hardship, Rich, poor, Unhappy life, No justice, such a useless God that doesn't even care about people. I despise God I'll slice him into tiny pieces and feed him to the PIGS and kick his ass out of his job and take his place.

Fed-Kun's army
Unlike other novels, where the miscommunication between couples in on both sides, here I feel like Winter takes most of the blame, like 90%. His pride ultimately prevents him from properly taking care of his wife. He thinks just because she didn't suffer the same way he did, i.e. getting beaten and starved, she hasn't lived a hard life. And he thinks he can fix all of his problems with her with money, when Violet literally just wants him to spend time with her.

The ML reminds me of Ruve from the first timeline. FL deserves someone better tbh, the girl did nothing wrong and everyone treats her like shit. My only concern is that she is meek to a fault but i cant even blame her for being like that. While the ML is just...*sigh* he's handsome tho ๐Ÿ˜”

I dont even see how ML can be redeemable. His pride is too big and he abandoned and neglected the FL knowing full well that she never did anything wrong. It's not like she was the one who asked to marry him. At this point I really hate it when authors use the excuse of a bad childhood to explain terrible behaviour. I really dont like him at all

Users who are viewing this thread