What It Means to Be You

thisll be fun but there are a lot of manhwas similar to thisšŸ˜” next hell prolly see what she is facing with all the time and she will understand what immense responsibility and huge pile of work he has to do everyday and then they fall in love eventually like a cliche

Ooh I have read the novel wow all these amazing novels coming up these days with breathtaking art.wow

Manwha creators minds be like:

Blonde, white, blonde, white, blonde, white, blonde, white hair female leads

Is there a pattern?

Group Leader
@ArisenDresden Iā€™m not entirely sure. The person didnā€™t mention it (I guess they didnā€™t want to spoil for other ppl who were reading the post), but they wanted to make sure that people knew that ā€œsuicides happen a lot.ā€ Once I saw that in the description, I wasnā€™t comfortable reading, but Iā€™m so grateful that they mentioned it. Itā€™s on @/manhwa_news on Instagram.

Before I start reading it
The art style looks like Villainess is a Marionette, I wonder if it's the same webtoonist?
I am already excited since it's a plot type I really like

ahhh kinda hate winter as of the moment but i know my mind will change after reading the plot twist (if there is one.. but there's always one!!!! sooo) thanks for the trans!

Group Leader
Ah sht here we go again. Why am I always pick manhwa with dark story :"((( such a M

Skipped one chapter cos of warnings, and the. Almost immediately there's another display for suicidal tendencies šŸ˜„
Author, there are other ways of amping up drama without resorting to such crude tactics

That said, thanks for the scanlations! Can't wait to see winter suffer

I hate both the ml and fl, ml is too rude/indifferent, yea he got scammed but that isnt the girl's fault but her half brother's fault. Fl is pathetic, she suffered mental abuse but cant she have done something to rebel or plot revenge secretly instead of being pathetic and very weak hearted, so that makes sense cause she was sheltered, yk what... i hate every character in this story... im still gonna read it tho cause the ml might be punished or suffer. The end.

the cover looked soft af so i clicked .. but the story .. im abt to cry i just finished 1st chap but i kno it will all go downhill so !! gonna leave before i became attached šŸ„ŗšŸ‘‹

Users who are viewing this thread