What kind of manga do you like?

Contributor
I like a wide variety of genres but I guess seinen and slice of life are the ones I've enjoyed the most.

All genre are acceptable for me but i prefer to see some badass/sadistic girl on it

I'll read pretty much anything except for sports/romance. There are a few manga I like that have those as sub-genres, but alone they just aren't enough to keep me interested.

Contributor
Light hearted romance all the way, no harems, no shoujo. I'm also getting into gender bender manga lately , Prunus Girl is one of my favourites.

TK

Contributor
I don't really have a favourite genre anymore.
At first I also read mostly Shounen, but now I read everything as long as it's interesting.

Shoujo series in a school setting. No not the sensei-teacher relationship but the student-student relationships. And for shounen, I love sports manga.

Double-page supporter
manga with intelligent/insightful mc mostly but if the story is great or has some interesting setup i definitly will read them.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer a good dramatic manga, especially if it includes forbidden relationships, moral problems or well-developed psychology. Ambiguous yuri-ish works and Class S stories are also good, but it depends on the specific work and my mood.

Literally anything that catches my attention and holds it. One of my favorites though will always be Berserk. I had watched anime when I was younger, but didn't really read much. I watched the older berserk anime and wanted more, so I tried reading the manga. I binged to whatever chapter it was at in one go. That was 12 years ago and I still love it, even have a brand tattoo. ?

Slice of life comedy without all the drama and stupid misunderstanding.

Yotsubato! is the first one that comes to mind, or Silver Spoon.

Generally I go for Seinen heavily dipped in Tragedy, Psychological, Sci-Fi and/or Horror. Thriller/Mystery and gore filled Action I can also grip me if done properly. I enjoy Comedy/Romance if I'm in the right mood, but even then I tend to aim for darker series on average. Not sure why, I've just never been very into entirely kyutesy kissyface entertainment for whatever reason.

I've stopped reading mangos for 3 years. So, I don't remember. But, saying for novels, no female protagonist. I may continue liking my entertainment this way.

Users who are viewing this thread