What kind of manga do you like?

Genre: Comedy, Psychological, Yaoi, Josei, Seinen

Categories: Oneshots, Anthology

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is what I generally fuck with now, it has become a full blown obsession of mine since last year. (I've liked it before that but not as much)

I also dig some of the Shoujo's as well as some different genres

I'll pretty much read anything so long as the story is well told, the character are varied and interesting and the protag doesn't make me want to slit other peoples wrists.

Group Leader
I read pretty much anything but generally stick to shoujo, josei, and seinen demographic stuff. Within that I prefer reading anything queer/LGBT, like Girls Love and Boys Love and stuff with trans characters, or tangential to such, like gender bend stuff. I like romance and drama, and also horror, supernatural, and Horror-Romance (yandere, monster, etc)

I think the only types I hate are isekai and sports and even then, I'll make an exception if they're well written and emotional or have great characters.

Dex-chan lover
I seem to like every genre except pure romance. I dig into romance but if it's only romance I have to force myself to go along with it. I mean, I know Your Lie in April is probably amazing but I dropped it at episode 2 meanwhile loving every bit of A Lull in the Sea.

Users who are viewing this thread