What Light Novel are you reading currently

- An S Rank Adventurer Me Along With Those Girls Who Are Slaves, Form A Slaves Only Harem
- Garbage Brave Isekai

Group Leader
Was finally able to read the 2nd volume of Otonari no Tenshi-sama - the fucking sugar in this one, my God.
The author knows what they want to write... a fluffy as heck/relaxing romcom, and so they deliver. No strings attached, just diabetes.

I seriously can't wait for the 3rd vol and the manga adaptation to come out. Let me eat this fluff up

Not really an LN but mostly WN and it's a lot, have about 70 titles in progress rn. but most of them are isekais.
My active reading rn:
- Demon Sword Maiden
- Road To Kingdom
- Death Mage, Vandalieu
- Maou Sama no Machizukuri
- I've Become Able to do Anything With My Growth Cheat, but I Can't Seem to get out of Being Jobless
- Reborn as Transcendence
- Life With Tail
- Not Sure, Another World Reincarnation
- The Ancestor of Our Sect Isn't Acting Out Like an Elder
- Maou Gakuin Futekigousha
- And The Strongest Guild Master Founded a Nation in a Week

Group Leader
This is what i am currently read https://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?page=1&tid=122453

By nezothecat.

And god damn it was good af, its a pretty new light novel, has 4 chapters, but the author will be updating again, soon....

- Trash of the count's family
- Overgeared
- Second coming of gluttony
- Omniscient reader viewpoint
- Everyone Else is Returnee

I'm tired of Japanese novel :/

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World, because Bookwalker gave 70% discount last week. I basically read whatever gets big discount on Bookwalker.

Dex-chan lover
Finished Konosuba mainline novels along with some of the spinoffs.

Haven't had the time to read the Dust spinoffs but I heard they're pretty damn good.

Dex-chan lover
Tearmoon Empire Story, if you're into light-hearted comedy story where its humour comes from misunderstandings, says like Ainz in Overlord without all the angst and gore, and Ainz isn't OP but a little girl, then it's awesome! :D

I agree with Yatsuki ! There are currently two volumes out (2nd one was published not too long ago). And this is sooo funny, cute and interesting. There a some politics' plot too, with some cool (as interesting) themes mentioned.
And I personally really appreciate the writing flow of the author (well, the eng's translation at least), it's quite easy to follow and understand.
Well, it's an enjoyable read, I recommend it!

Classroom of the Elite. Though for some reason, I got into Hakomari and will proceed to read Shakugan no Shana.

Reverend Insanity
Ascendance of a bookworm
Road to kingdom
Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Dex-chan lover
Kino's Journey. And I also heard that Spice and Wolf is nice. I like to read light novels, cause they are the best thing after a hard day. I work at the writing service where people buy assignment and u will be shocked, cause thousands of people order assignments every day. Can someone recommend me smth like Classroom of the elite? Thanks for your feedback.
i wonder what kind of people would buy a freaking asignment.

Contributor
I work at the writing service where people buy assignment and u will be shocked, cause thousands of people order assignments every day.
This bot really thought it could just blend in with the KM refugees and not get discovered.

Just finished reading 'Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken' Volume 11
I tried reading deepL's 12-16, but some of the translation's a bit too .... weird for me. So I decided to just wait for a better edited/translated volume.

I currently don't know what else to read ;_____;

Aggregator gang
Yesterday I found this quite interesting isekai novel. I don't particularly like isekai genre but i always appreciate it when author trying to be creative. It's called "The Consequence of Being Summoned Simultaneously to Another World".

The premise of the story, our protagonist is simultaneously targeted by 2 summoning circle and end up cloned to 2 different world while the original is left behind. It's more of slice of life comedy with a little bit of romance rather than typical isekai story. The premise of double summoning coupled with protagonist's interesting personality make this story worth reading.

Our protagonist caught in 2 genre of isekai, one of them is mass transported with other people in a survival isekai genre where a god tell them they are caught in train accident and transported to another world. Obviously, this is a lie, nothing happen to the train and our original protagonist left behind alone in the train car. Our protagonist personality is quite easy going and a little bit of a troll, the survival clone ask power to control the urge to pee or poo lol....

Our second clone is in standard genre of hero summoned by a kingdom with standard power like language skill and item box.

Our protagonist able to communicate with each other using telepathy, they also share their skill and power, they even share the item inside the item box.

Oh, almost forgot. The best thing about this story is NO HAREM. Not only that, our MC also proactively pursue each of their love interest. Quite refreshing compared to usual passive protag with harem.

Users who are viewing this thread