What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

Aggregator gang
This ending is really.......lacklustre. All that tension build-up for basically a deus-ex machina ending of sorts. I honestly liked the other timeline waaaaay more. I would have loved to see Erin travel the world with Rowan and their kids.

Anyway, hope the extra chapters tie this up nicely because the main story did not.

Thank you so much Saku, other members of Flightless bird scans and Patchy scans!

Shook, honestly I'm okay with the ending as long as the side stories fill in some of the holes for me. It would've been too much to continue the plot of their courtship in the main story because most of season 1 is already spent on how they fall in love. I also thought the time travel arc added a fun little twist that turned out pretty well. I'm glad we got more of a glimpse into the past and Erin's mother. Anyway, I'm excited for the side stories!

Thank you Saku, FBS, & Patchy scans!

You're telling me that the author really set up a twist of the two of them being literally killed by the Royal Family, the Duke gets the opportunity to be sent all the way back in time to do things differently, the Duke finally meets his long lost Wife (who would almost be a completely different person, with a different life and memories than his original one), and that's where it cuts to black and it just says that they lived happily ever after...?

148-1489467_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1497716522949-confused-looking-anime-chibis-with.png

I’m starting to think it would have been better if it just cut to black after she took his hand plus or minus a hopeful or ominous thought bubble depending on the mood of the ending the author is going for. That would have at least felt deliberate

WHAT THE HECK WAS EVEN THE POINT OF THE SECOND HALF THEN!!! did the author get sick of writing or lost hteir way like omg...i wanted some more love but that ending was so...actually i'm honestly hurt.

Wow that was garbage even for an axed ending, it's almost insulting. Why even go through the whole reincarnation thing. It's like writing a long elaborate story full of character development, throwing it in the trash, then rewriting it in one paragraph to say "Fuck it. They redid all that crap, nothing went wrong and then they all lived happily ever after".

Is Erin even the same person at this point? We just assume it all works out now? Wish they would've skipped the redo and just spent the last chapters finding a way to beat the prince in the original timeline it did nothing but add additional questions that won't be answered.

and-my-axe.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M HAPPY FOR MY BABIES ROWAN AND ERIN! I'LL MISS THEM❤️

Whaaat did it really end so abruptly??? I agree with all the comments here about the ending being rushed. We got so committed to these characters' story and we were all waiting for the moment Erin and the duke would be reunited and that's what we get? The first half of this chapter was great and the duke's face when he finally found Erin was precious, but the ending was disappointing.

Group Leader
uh. dont get me wrong i appreciate all the hard work and you're saints for doing this.

but oh my god what the fuck.

what about the slowburn. the time travel pining. the explanations. the falling in love again. the misunderstandings. what the fuck. oh my god.

Uh what. Don't they need to fall in love again?! Okay, the Duke loves Erin, but what about Erin? He's a literal stranger??? fffffffff

That felt so abrupt.... I like that it's a happy end but Erin doesn't remember him! That's so sad. I wish she would recover her memories of the past life

Awe I'm a Lil disappointed, but.. Yeah it's okay. Finally see the end.

Thank you so much for all of your hardwork until this chapter ❤❤

Fed-Kun's army
Nooooo I wanted to see Erin fall in love with him all over again. Or to be able to regain her memories. The silliness that would take place as the Duke would insist they are married already when she doesn't know him and all the craziness involved. This feels so cut short. Like the creator didn't know how to go on with it or got bored of it. I haven't felt this disappointed since I read the final book of Harry Potter. :(

considering most of the storyline occurred due to the magic flaring up at all the wrong times, cutting it short once there is no magic to give enjoyable content makes total sense and prevents the story from getting ruined for us who followed it for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread