What's Wrong With You, Duke?

I feel like a grandma. Is this what a grandma feels like? ALL I WANT IS BABIES

It's a cute ending even if it feels rushed. I'm satisfied and can't wait for the side storiessss

I'm... conflicted.

I love that Erin and Rowan
got their happy ending but it also feels so rushed. Does Erin remember the previous timeline at any point or is Rowan going to have to tell her? She entered the relationship fighting for survival again so how does Rowan get her to genuinely fall for him again? The ending states that Erin didn't make many public appearances and I'm curious as to why. Are Rowan and Erin basically the new King and Queen of the country? What does Erin's aunt think of all this, does she help explain anything or come to the realization about the spell work?

I could have done with a few more chapters (maybe 2 or 3?) To at least address some of these questions, so I'm hoping the Side Stories coming later this year will address them.

also I want to see Rowan/Erin babies. I bet they are adorable!

uhhh does the novel end this abruptly too?? considering reading the end if it provides more closure then this 😐

I understand why people think their ending was rushed. I agree something more could've be done, but I'm also not too disappointed. We've got a chance to see their entanglement before when they truly fell in love without a speck of the magic involved, so my guess is that the author didn't want the drag the story so much with things we've technically seen before - it would just drag the story even more when knowing the obvious outcome. Plus, the author may have other projects as well. Fortunately, side stories will be released, not so quickly, I presume, but at least something well done for our dear readers.

What??? It ended like this?? Makes no sense... Such a big romance and love story and it felt like the author couldn't give a damn after they 'died'. Like the inspiration for the story just went and dried up... shame.

?????? I dont think its over at least I hope not some one cheek if there are more chapters to be released

Users who are viewing this thread