When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

Prepare to eat your words assasin male lead.

She's gonna catch your heart and you won't be able to look back.

Thank you so muuuuuch scanlator team ♡(∩o∩)♡(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ loved each chapters~ horrace is the crazy and psycho one first, he wanted to see a girl cry2nd, he laughed when he said the hood guy was crazy,
third, his shirt ︶︿︶ ~

Herrace is ugly wtf he looks like a jojo character like what's with the boob window?!?!?!????

OMG CAIN my baby somft somft baby baby babie ur so PRESHUS i wuv u so much aaaaaaaa

Ugh this is so good, thank you so much, you beautiful translation heroes. 😭✨

Glad to finally see boob-window man 😂
And his friend the brunet assassin is quite lovely so far 💕✨

I look forward to what’s next.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it so sad how if mc hadn't entered into this lady's body she would've indeed have met a tragic fate as someone absolutely nobody wanted and even when she did nothing evil no one would approach her bc her brother's faction spread all these horrific rumours about her. I can understand why she was OK with it ending when she likely knew that too.

Makes me hate her parents even more honestly. Poor girl didn't turn out like this by choice.

This webcomic updating fills me with happiness
Thank you so so sooo much for the update

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapters things are getting involved now. And two other male leads just entered the fray oh wow.

Aggregator gang
Honestly the boob window guy looks is a bit out of place in this manwha... He looks like a character from a different manga/manwha

Users who are viewing this thread