When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

OH MYYYY OH OH MY
THE ML!!!!!
FINALLY WE CAME TO KNOW HIS EYE COLOR

AND CAIN AND EUGENE ARE SOOOO CUTE AND CARING !!!!!

AHHHHHHH MY HEART!

Thank you so much for the translation 💕 💜

Omg thank you so much to the scanlation team ! This manhwa is starting to be my favorite, I’m so happy I get to read it ! 😭❤️

Group Leader
@Kuremisago: It's the man in the cape whose eyes we can only see: Daniel. 😍
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/_ieRR1patJgkHMxarYuSuo1o0nad1GYOPE3-dtgVCGgTk25GY9EdPsdSRvMLn1-lUqCwFcc2BawMpUkckbqdfoNONrYKM40w0jO4cQrXiyCJEN4thhiNoa6ag8acVmfzrhGo14qWo4QCrkz198B8hxnSBeAQyComLX46W65FqX-T9F7hKLMDrGOd3Iw9PcEeKl-nd-sccC5fuWqGk9WPRzXSG11Lnm4GUAtiQVWB2s5GpsMo_Ngyp-Pc-CvwtnwtLBM5n_Y2KkOAMou338lb3xw

HE HAS A TITTY HOLE PRAISE BE ON THE ARTIST
Thank you for translating!

rich man who cant afford a shirt to cover his tiddies is here!!

and his friens too i guess

god, i too would simp for the Princess. Even if she's apparently dying or a target

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much do the mass update!

Daniel has a lot to live up to in both character and looks, because both Eugene and Cain are just too sweet
And I hope Herrace isn't a bratty character

When Cain blocked her hearing like that I melted <3 Holy hell that was cute

Thanks for the mass update.

Every time I read a chapter from this manhwa I can’t hold my tears even though I know she is fine 😭

Aggregator gang
Wait, Herrace is supposed to be the ML from the novel, right? But he's so..... weird looking lol. His lips look kind of girly and that shirt is truly appalling like our lovely scanlators said.....
Ariel has really poor taste XD Though, considering she forgives and forgets the fact that the people closest to her continuously get killed.... I guess it makes sense haha.
I can't wait to see what the assassin looks like, too~ 😄

Edit: Never mind. I'm not sure why I thought Herrace was the Crown Prince hahahaha. Either way, he's 100% the worst of the bunch so far for me lol. Why does he dress himself like that!?

Thanks again for the multi-update~!! 😘

This chapter had EVERYTHING. Touching moments. Misunderstandings. Hilarious background Eugene. A pervert that likes making people cry.

T i t t y w i n d o w

The one she genuinely wants to snag swears off falling for her. Poor guys is doomed, she knows his flags and has the guts to go for them.

okay honestly i hope we wont have a reverse harem at some point, i want both eugene and cain to be by her side as her good friends until the end without having they hearts broken at some point (since i believe that hood guy is probably the ml)

@4sarah1212 he is that man from the information guild who dies for her in the novel! but ariel indeed has bad taste i mean the crown prince sounds like a psycho

@zastanna I don't think it's a reverse harem,,the mls love her and want to protect her but in a platonic way? Only our main male lead
Daniel
has romantic feelings for her

Users who are viewing this thread