When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

Group Leader
Eugene... I support you so much, but... 😪

Thank you for the update! This manhwa is so beautiful! 😍

how did she not wake up through that??? two dudes just wandering around chatting and she’s sleeping through it

Y r u crying sir.. did he just "in love" with her? Right?

I guess Daniel will appear in chapter 50th? Just kidding who knows. XD

Btw thank you thank you for translated updates. :😘😘😘

Tsk, the second male lead syndrome is killing me. Eugene is such a cute baby, and Cain is a shy baby. I love the both of them (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Dex-chan lover
Omg, this is sooo sad and hilarious at the same time X'DDD I feel sad along with the Males and the maids/doctor etc.... But her inner thoughts are just so damn funny....I can't XDDD I'm in tears both because of this tragedy and comedy X'DDD

Double-page supporter
whos daniel!!! I DONT KNOW A DANIEL!!!!! as far as im concerned my eyes are only for eugene. hes the male lead now sorry i dont mkae the rules!

IN THE DOODLE DANIEL BEING BALD IS THE HIGH POINT OF THIS CHAPTER

EUGENE AND CAIN RANDOMLY BEING IN HER ROOM, WATCHING HER SLEEP, WAS A CLOSE FIRST

AND THEN THERES HARRACEMENT NOT BEING FOUND BY GUARDS??? I still loved this chapter though

EUGENE!!! does not look like a second lead. i hope the fl ends up with everyone or no one. lol

Okay the author is clearly labelling Eugene as the 2nd lead... He's so cute tho T-T Daniel you better be fucking gorgeous or else

Eugene: enters room
Me: his eyes are red, f***
Eugene: cries
Me: holy f***

How can such a beautiful men exist. Beautiful men are rarely shown crying because if it's shown it would have a huge destructive power towards the surrounding people

Y'ALL, MY WEAKNESS IS WEEPING BEAUTIES
but seriously, crying Eugene is heartbreaking

Eugene crying breaks my heart but I'm also incredibly moved, holy fuck this manhwa is filled with eye candy.

Users who are viewing this thread