When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 33

idk what happened to the harem tag but I was kinda rooting for white haired dude bc he’s hotter but it’s cool friends work better but idrc abt the black haired dude lmao...

Group Leader
I hope you got to sleep dear scanlators... Im really worried for your health here..

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation! and take care of yallselves!

listen, jane seems like a nice girl, she really does, but my god when i saw her hair... it like mullet xtremeTM...

i'm still a eugene simp but cain woke up and chose violence this chapter because he is WRECKING my rankings rn

I literally can't take anything seriously when the MLs keep having their cleavages out like that.

They look like juicy chicken breasts I'm sorry

Thanks so much for translating!! This manga is such a nice read I’m glad that y’all take the time to translate it for us to enjoyyy

Man ngl I’m rooting for Cain even tho with how these things usually go it’s gonna be the brown haired dude or something that ends up as the ml, I just can’t wait to see their reactions to seeing her alive in the end, and with her meeting the “true female lead”

I just want to say the When The Villainess Loves is basically my fave manhwa right now and I'm so happy to get two chapter updates on my birthday!!
Thank you to the translation group Morries/Speedcat!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I teared up a little just because of the MLs shock. It's weird how shocked faces can convey sadness more than crying sometimes

FL every chapter: *ambiguous language that makes everyone think she’s lamenting her future death*

Wow you guys really is the best. The fast best to caught the raw. Kudo n love for all your hard work, Speedcat.
Thanks always spoiled us💕💖.
Happy holidays n keep warm☃️☃️

lmfao ¨whos that boob window¨ ⇎_⇎ ॓_॔ also I wish cain or eugene were the mls but im still waiting for daniels face to be revealed (≧ω≦)

This is so beautiful! And honestly, every time the MLs are sad, I can't stop laughing... She always says the most misleading stuff despite being the most innocent and sweetest character...
Thank you so much for translating this! Keep up the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread