When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 35

Mr. BOOB WINDOW just freaking taste the tears and commented it was SALTY. What the f did he expect? STRAWBERRY-flavored one?

Anyway, every ML here are eye-candy except dont let mr boob window speak. He frigging ruined the mood 🤣🤣 THANKS FOR THE UPLOAD 🥰

😘Don't be shy, translate more. hehe I luv your translations and the staff corner is just hilarious. 😍

Aggregator gang
This chapter is yummy! and once again MC is saying misleading stuff again for the sake of her fangirling.

Herrace is such a weirdo😅 i love it!!

and daammnn they all look so good😍 but sub Cain is just... just... mhhm😋that caught me off guard hot dammnn!!!

Honestly, I love how our MC just casually makes comments that to her sound perfectly reasonable and normal, but to everyone else it sounds like she's getting closer and closer to death. I swear, by the time "canon" starts she's going to unintentionally have everyone thinking she's a hairs breath away from dieing. X3

No matter how much the artist tries, I'm not jumping off my Eugene or Cain ship for boob window boy 😤 ...maybe for Daniel, but I'll have to judge that when the time comes hehe

Double-page supporter
She speaks in a way that make people misunderstood, that she's going to die soon.

I actually wonder if there would be a plot twist where she would really "die", even temporarily. 😅😂

This chapter was literally a gift from author😄 Full of fan service🤩 I liked it😻 Btw thanks for the update~^^

Users who are viewing this thread