When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
hehe. boob window. and I adore the authors pacing for this chapter. two/three tragedies in one~ (cause the maid is important!)

The "he's next, don't worry." Made my tears return to my eyes hahahaahahaha Im so excited on how daniel gonna be like.

Dex-chan lover
So is she collapsing for a lot longer of a period than she realised? No wonder they're so worried about her.

It's lowkey hilarious that Herrace has just inserted himself into the harem, though the pacing was a bit off. Still, her long fainting periods are legit concerning, and I agree with other commentors that this illness may not be as cured as she thinks.

I feel legitimately bad for her friends, even though the Duke had bad intentions at first. The maid is the closest thing she has to family and now the maid knows she has an incurable illness. A child that was basically her daughter is dying for sure.

I'm wondering where the hell her family is though. The King talked big about how he was going to spend more time with her and proceeded to never show up, and the Crown Prince has surprisingly not come by to gloat. Her maternal family has to know too that she's going, and they haven't said a peep.

Aggregator gang
Herrace has just stealthily inserted himself into the harem at this point 🤣

I didn't even notice at first he was just suddenly in the carriage. 😂

them all thinking she's dying... this is the biggest con of the century lmao 😭

ty for the update, beautiful typesetting per usual! (+ amazing work all around) 😊💖

Double-page supporter
@buffy33 I mean, what if she actually is but can't feel the pain? Like, Unnie lied to her and that actually she'll still die, it's just that the soul is what feels the pain while the body deteriorates. Seems like such an arbitrary thing where she HAS to pass out when she gets a memory and she HAS to cough blood or have a nose bleed. I think Unnie just knew that eventually a cure would be found but Unnie herself didn't want to be there anymore, plus it would require some meddling from our current Litia anyway. After all, OG Litia wasn't a good person, and so of course no one would want to look for a cure nor care if she died. The current Lita, though? These boys and girls would probably be willing to sell their souls to the demon lord if it meant saving this current Litia's life.

The cursed thought and discussion about the boob window closing/opening were really wild lmao. Led me reminded of some body part so I was amused and cringing at the same time for how weirdly sexy but funny it is. The scan team's conversations might actually be my fav things from this manhwa lol.

The fact that she cried in her sleep because of their beauty makes it so funny!! Sad for the guys though TT

Users who are viewing this thread