When the Villainess Is in Love

Double-page supporter
I would've enjoyed this if it weren't full of expositions piled upon expositions every chapter. Like, show, don't tell author! The art is pretty enough as it is stop just wasting it on exposition
/rant over/

Really it's such wasted potential. Dropping this

:shaking eyes:

I didn't expect much by just reading the first 2 chapters. But after the bulk update to chapter 10, I can't wait for more now! What's MC gonna do next to change things?

Also, I really really love the regretful dad. He's a terrible dad and a sad excuse (too little too late, especially for the actual, original daughter), but I love the taste of ANGST and the potential knifes. Stabiety stab stab!

Oh damn i need more of this (>a<);;
Also, regretful (useless) dad.. i'm all here for it, now we just need her to burn his ass to shreds :3
seriously though, the poor princess who had to deal with all this + the pain (t^t)

The art is gorgeous, and the FL is pretty unique & funny. One of the better series I've seen in a while. Thanks for the mass update!

I really like the idea of those surrounding her being affected by her death. It will be interesting to see the reactions of everyone when they find out like the emperor did.

Holy smokes, I am CRYING 😭 her dad IS terrible, but it’s so sad what she’s had to go through

Users who are viewing this thread