Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 47.5 - After the Date, And Lovers.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, author really couldn't go more than one chapter without Aki and Shiho huh? Honestly this was a bait and switch manga. It was Shiho's manga the whole time. Hima and Yori were actually just side characters that started the story. Amazing. I already said why Aki and Shiho getting together makes them both look bad in the comments section of a previous chapter, so I'm not going to delve back into that, but holy shit this author just needs to be honest about who this manga is about.

Dex-chan lover
Shiho swooning over Aki is great. Talk about a "gap." I imagine Shiho nearly fainted when Aki said, "That's my girl." Plus Aki is also clearly, very much enjoying this dating thing and predictably wears the pants in this relationship. Watching Aki flirt Shiho into submission will always be funny to me.

They already seem so comfortable in this new stage and I can't wait for more interactions, leading to the inevitable kiss. Her acknowledgment of Hima and Aki's bringing her along and saving her from herself was also appreciated. She's got to take them both out sometime, maybe during a double date? Edit: the flowers are for Kyou's grave. Thanks for the correction!
Yeah I agree .. aki is enjoying pulling Shiho's strings lmao . I'm happy the author made her like that. if we compare her time being unrequitedly inlove with yori she has more confidence now with shiho. Not to mention shiho lacked that that "love-confidence"

That aside I'm feeling more single than ever lmao! 🤣 this manga is bad for "single"-reader 😂

Wait I thought Shiho still kept those sticker photos in her table’s drawer in 31.5? Am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
Shiho be like:

Wi4adbC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread