Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 48 - A Home Date and What Comes After That.

It's finally over...
Damn,this is the first Yuri that I love, i really don't watch Yuri or bl but when I saw their pix I decided to try em out.
Lots of love Yori-san

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone’s arguing about Shiho/Aki or Yori/Himari but I’m just sitting here wanting Mari/Kaori

Do my eyes deceive me? A chapter about the actual MC's? Not about this authors self insert? About time. I was over that whole Aki and Shiho nonsense. Over half the manga spent on their nonsensical drama only for it to end in the author turning them into two of the worst characters I've ever seen in any yuri manga. Thank god it's over. Time to get back to what made this manga good in the first place.
alr budster.

Supporter
The way a vocal minority are frothing at the mouth, you'd think Shiho NTR'd them or something.
Yeah the teenage girl acted like a teen by letting her emotions get the best of her and was shitty for a bit towards other characters. But she owned up to it, apologized, and has changed her ways. The other characters let bygones be bygones and so should the readers.

People celebrating this chapter being about the MCs and not the "side characters" are delusional. Shiho and Aki are just as much main characters as Himari and Yori.

Shiho and Aki are what I enjoy most about this manga. Himari and Yori are ok in small doses but they're just not nearly as interesting as Shiho and Aki.
I suspect the author feels similar based on how much of a focus Shiho's had for 2/3's the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread