Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 51 - Bewilderment, Lies, and Hesitation.

Dex-chan lover
...we back on the incest route.
Sigh, it's getting really boring

I do agree with everyone the incest in this love story is seriously out of place.
We all saw that she did dote on her big sister. I did think for a bit she might be in love with her big sister. But I brushed it off cuz it didn’t fit this story and would hope it wouldn’t be actual incest love.

As for Momoka and Haji. It’s difficult to move on from a dead lover. But she is also young and should have a happy love ending. As for both of them being together it’s not hard to see that as a possibility. It’s been awhile since the sister passed. Momoka and Haji are close cuz of the sister. So they can grow feelings overtime.
It’s not like they had feelings while the sister was alive. It’s natural they grew close together. At least they don’t look identical or are identical like personalities. So if Momoka has feelings for Haji it be feelings that grew naturally.
This almost reminds me of The Summer You Were There. Some people thought maybe she would move on from her dead lover and maybe date the little sister. But it seemed messed up since the little sister looked so much like her dead sister. But in that story she still had trouble moving on after her lover died. But she’s still young so love could still be there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread