Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - On the rooftop, with a guitar, with Senpai

Dex-chan lover
A manga about a short, cheerful girl with light hair and dark-haired girls who are serious and conformist. How original :D We haven't seen that a million times before.
Such good shit :D I was really waiting for more shit like this shit. Who wants a creative story with original characters? Just give us the same shit you do all the time, Japan.
No!!! Don't fall in love with senpai! Your best friend has been in love with you for years! And they're sisters! Oh no! :O

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I know. I was just mocking tropes.
And going on from there, I'm calling it now: Senpai's mother died somehow and it traumatized her for life. She stopped performing in public because she wants to become her mother, who hated music :D Her best friend (who is in love with her) persuaded her to play in public for the first time since then. She has a bad relationship with her father who is the school principal. The MC will make the principal see how beautiful senpai can sing and she will help them connect through music.

Dex-chan lover
Being such a music lover myself, I'm kind of looking forward for more of this, also the art is super nice and the characters seem likeable enough so I dig it. I just hope this doesn't goes full Liberty or something like that with it's music theme.

@Pacha84 You seems like a cynical person that can't enjoyed anything because you thought nothing in this world is original anymore. Your complaining isn't original either so grow up and just enjoy whatever you'd like while you still can.

lol at the horrible handling of the black haired lass's confession. Everything else in this manga was good though.

EDIT: Nvm, just read chapter two and the black haired lass's confession is fine.

Group Leader
good shit

3bPtZlA.png

misunderstandings can suck a fat one, who the fuck says they fell in love at first sight in a non romantic context? lame

Dex-chan lover
This looks good! But I feel bad for that senpai who got unintentionally lead on like that.

Double-page supporter
I'd love to know what she said originally in Japanese (in place of "I fell in love at first sight")

Users who are viewing this thread