Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Movie, A Date, and Misunderstandings

It's a good thing they actually talked things out, instead of just leaving with that awkward atmosphere between them, and then just acting awkward when they meet next time etc

That's what we see more often unfortunately

my day has been made and my stress has been relieved, even if it’s just for now i’m glad something this cute exists🙂

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad it didn’t end the minute they get together like most series, but does anyone else think Yori and Himari’s story is over? At least for now? Maybe move the focus over to some of the other characters for a bit?

VOG

@icedkocha

Agree. This is really cute chapter. But if I didn’t wrong, it’s 3rd time with “date only” chapter.
I wish SSGirl get their own chapter to let us know more about them, or shiho’s band.

>manga ends when couple starts dating
"Do japanes writers know that theres life after the couple starts dating:?"
>manga tries to do its own spin in the romamtic life of the couple.
"their story is over we should go to other couples".
Conclusion: yall anoying

I was worried for the tittle of the chapter and the begin of the date... but I'm glad that my girls are smart and know that their love is real uwu

Fed-Kun's army
UGH too cute.
And they solved the misunderstanding within the chapter. Glorious wholesome yuri.

Double-page supporter
@iversonksxd
And god forbid the couple doesn't stay together and marries, with both being in their very first relationship. lol

Dex-chan lover
i want more Aki

as I said before dont really care for the MC couple for this series cool they got together regardless of how forced it felt

hopefully for the chapters to come will be more about Aki and the rest as the MC couple can stand to be on the side lines for awhile now

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the blessing, They're too cute!!!
Can't wait to read the next chapter!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I hope we get to see at little more of Aki

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread