Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Past, Songs, and a Secret

Dex-chan lover
Bitch did all that out of jealousy ? She quit, join another band and practise like hell just because she was jealous of Yori and to impress Aki ? How dumb she will be when she will found out that not only Aki has managed to go over her crush but that Yori has already a GF ?

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

I don’t think she did it ALL out of jealousy. She left the band (and other groups in the past) because of how serious she takes improving rather than fun. Practicing like hell is her style.

I’m pretty sure the only thing she did out of jealousy was compete with them.
Since her former band got a new singer and her former Friend (maybe crush) even likes said singer

Dex-chan lover
"There's no point if unless we perform better than anyone else!"
What's this girl problem? seriously xD it's amazing that she found people who could deal with her ... Well whatever, they can play, the other bands can play and everyone happy right? NO of course she won't settle with that +_+) maybe she needs someone to put a leash on her? haha (that would be hot...)

Supporter
I absolutely loved this chapter, My heart goes out for the two girls and hope they can amend the friendship. Also I had a brother in law that was in a band and he used to tell me that "Success is not an Accident"

Aggregator gang
I hope this gets resolved fast...
I hate Shiho for the mood she's putting on this manga...

I fell inlove with this manga because of how sweet it is... Yes we have a minor rivalry but it was friendly...

Now we're having a major Drama and I hate it...

Also Shiho, represents the version of me the I hate so much...

Back in my elementary school days, I was exactly like her... It's the very reason I have no friends during that time... It was also what develop my fear of grouping and me being an extreme introvert

This chapter gave a very bad aftertaste

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Shiho is too dorky to be a villain, she'll drop the act soon.

Love people in manga/anime who are like "was I better than _____?" cause it's like what's your point??? Your better, so what?

that made me want to read the next chapter more, i can't deal with this cliffhanger drama

@sevenMeru I get you with the whole going from super sweet to having the drama. At the end of the chapter you just feel your gut drop cause it gets so intense. Hope that your getting over your introvert personality!

She probably would be shocked if she knows that yori is going out with someone, she seems interested in Aki from the start but looks like Aki didn't care much about her ( at least after they had that fight ). And now she she get pissed off whenever she see Aki look at yori side.

Wow I usually don't get annoyed with manga characters but Shiho rubbed me the wrong way. I hope she will get over whatever issues she has and stops being so irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread