Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Past, Songs, and a Secret

Fed-Kun's army
The most creative musicians aren’t always the nicest. She fits that category all to well.

how has she never invited aki over wtf lol.

as for shiho, im not surprised shes taunting her or anything..seems like a personal problem though, lul. i got a small vibe that shes going to try and do something with knowing about akis crush, but...that'd be random.

maybe its just her question that matters

Dex-chan lover
Aww come on Aki this girl is jealous!
Shiho is a sweet girl... jealousy just destroyed her...she's only asking for Aki's attention!

hmmm maybe shiho had feelings for aki and left the band to not associate with her any more bec aki liked yori n she was jealous? 🤔 that’s the only reason I think why shiho would give a damn

Dex-chan lover
...do I need to re-read the whole last arc we've been on to get a better picture or is that girl just a fucking mess? Or did Aki miss all the signs of what that girl wanted to accomplish in the band and then got surprised when out of nowhere she just got told her "this sucks, you all suck, why you all not even try?"

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda incredible how childish Shiho is. I'm still not sure what her exact angle is, but she will be pretty surprised when she finds out who Yori is dating. At the moment her level of courtship is at elementary schoolboy's level - bully the girl you like.

Dex-chan lover
This girl giving off some massive "only look at me" energy and I'm all about it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think is about jealousy, remember, she was crazy and alienated even before Yori showed up or before joining the music club.

Must be something with the way she was raised

Users who are viewing this thread