Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - Truth and First Love.

Banned
She's not amonster but she is an asshole, even ignoring the whole Aki thing, Kyou wanted to be her friend, but Shiho rejected her because judges liked her more? And now she's making up by singing for her corpse?
you are actually too retarded to empathize with a 2D teenager girl.

Banned
Does empathizing with anyone makes you think they are a good person? Weird logic
Your previous comment showed how shallow your understanding of her relationships are. It's as if you only scratched at the surface and for that reason you think of her as an asshole and bad person. Atleast with empathy you could have gotten a little more into understanding the character, but that also might be a stretch for people like you.

Your previous comment showed how shallow your understanding of her relationships are. It's as if you only scratched at the surface and for that reason you think of her as an asshole and bad person. Atleast with empathy you could have gotten a little more into understanding the character, but that also might be a stretch for people like you.
There's no point in writing an essay for 2D girl simp pretending he's got some deeper insight into average romance manga. Well, maybe you are a saint IRL who just turns the other cheek and loves everyone but I'm not. Also don't put the words "bad person" in my mouth, they weren't in my comment.

Banned
There's no point in writing an essay for 2D girl simp pretending he's got some deeper insight into average romance manga. Well, maybe you are a saint IRL who just turns the other cheek and loves everyone but I'm not. Also don't put the words "bad person" in my mouth, they weren't in my comment.
Are you autistic or something?

"Does empathizing with anyone makes you think they are a good person? Weird logic"

following

"Also don't put the words "bad person" in my mouth, they weren't in my comment."

What do you think the implications of your statements are? Especially when you call her an "asshole". You think people won't put 1 and 1 together and assume you think of her as a bad person? Unironically, you have to be autistic if you don't get how anyone would pick up on that. But then again, you aren't one of the brightest around here.

Edit: Actually don't even reply. I'm done wasting my time on mouthbreathers like you.

Great, now just end this drama and lets move on to the yuri things pls... this is too much painful for some readers ffs.

Except she isn't realistic. People should really stop saying "this character is realistic" when they don't understand what it mean. No, she isn't realistic and serve me the "But she is a teeanger" when the other characters are literally the same age and don't act like her at all.

You're not helping your argument with that buddy. You just sound butthurt that people don't like the character you like.
dawg it rlyl aint abt ppl not liking her, mostly its just dense people that doesnt understand her character (neither her actions) and decide to call her a bitch and just mischaracterize her. She may not be so relatable to them but for me she's the most relatable character in the whole series, people that have the same issues as her can actually relate to her and her mindset. . I dont rlly care if someone doesnt like a character i like, its literally just fictional, im just pointing out the obvious. Its not gonna change anything if all these ppl who dont understand shit abt Shiho's struggles and character cry abt how shes just a 'bitch' and is ruining the story. And for the first part, she IS realistically written. For example, i dont relate to himari that much because she just seems like the cutesy innocent type, but she also has some relatable stuff like her not understanding love at first, and you can definitely see that her character is coming from the ''cute'' trope, which most people just see as a fictional character they like. But for Shiho, her actions from the start and her whole mindset is relatable by so many people, especially the ones who sturggle with issues like mental illness or literally anything else. From my experience, I can see myself in some stuff shiho says or does, it may sound weird/stupid to people who dont sturggle with this from the start but im just pointing out the facts. Its normal that those who dont have these issues find her annoying and not so relatable/unrealistic, since theyre unable to relate to her which is very fair! Not everyone has to relate to Shiho or like her, if theyre gonna say they dislike her then go on but mischaracterizing her and saying she isnt realistically written..?????????
Sorry for the 2? months late and very long reply

I don't like Shihos character bc she doesn't gaf about anyone else other than herself. And she is a bitch. After she finally confesses to Aki she just turns and walks away. And the way she does it is by calling Aki weak and pathetic. She doesn't give Aki a chance to speak or react at all. She doesn't care. It's all about her as it has been this whole time. She just expects everyone to read her mind and then runs away when they don't. She's annoying and selfish and doesn't hesitate to use people. Like roping hima into being fhe manager. She's a horrible character imo and Aki deserves way way better. Aki got the short stick in this one. Her first love is in love with her little sisters bestfriend so she has no choice but to play nice and her best friend just ditched her and lied to her and treated her like crap for years only to turn around and confess to her but then be like "oh your pathetic and I'm not. bye."
Thats my take. This manga is written well enough to make people passionate about this.

Users who are viewing this thread