Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The End of the Festival, and Everyone's Feelings

I mean, you could always head cannon write it off as the audience being pissed at having to awkwardly stand around while listening to Aki use her set as a confession opportunity? 😁
Hehe, funny idea :D You made my mood go up a bit.

Dex-chan lover
You're a literal schizo. Go get your meds.
Lol they're seeing ghosts now. Some of the anti-Shiho stuff gets so wild and out there. There are plenty who are chill but some that make me scratch my head. At this point it's best to just ignore them when things start getting out of hand. That kind of miserable is contagious and there's not much happening in this manga that really warrants it. Just dissolves the entire discussion.

Last edited:
Lmao, that's me actually.

Shiho is objectively the most important character in the series, whether you like it or not. I think you should at least make an effort to see what the author is trying to tell with her, instead of acting like she sabotaged your fluffy romance
Objectively because YOU said that? Lmao It's not objective because not everyone agrees with that, like me for example.

Dex-chan lover
I liked this series at first but this whole manager/festival portion totally ruined it for me

Aggregator gang
I personally still like this series, even if the arc probably lasted a bit too long, hopefully the author can take their experience from this arc for whatever they plan next.

I am guessing the next part will probably be acout Aki's sister and her senpai, but honestly I don't care how many people hate Shiho I want to keep seeing her and Aki bonding back~

Dex-chan lover
Prior tongue in cheek comment aside, if you look at the series as a whole, it does have a pretty specific through-line even through its various shifts. Basically, the whole thing revolves less around a specific romance or relationship, but rather focuses on Himari's adventures in playing Cupid/Dear Abby for herself and everyone around her.
So from that perspective, Aki's sister, being Himari's best friend, makes a lot of sense to focus another arc on.

Dex-chan lover
So, what's next on the menu? The desserts better be sweet cause there was too much bitterness in that arc. Hit me with that sugar, author!

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe that there is still people being butthurt because the real protagonist Shiho got an arc here lmao, well it went for a bit long but is finally over

Sadly we won't be seeing her protagonistic face as often now, but hopefully the author keep bringing her back as much as it wants :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
yaaass, this arc it's finally over 😭
now i can enjoy my main ship peacefully

Dex-chan lover
Objectively because YOU said that? Lmao It's not objective because not everyone agrees with that, like me for example.
I don't know what you want me to tell you. As I have said other times, she's the main device moving the plot forward. From the moment she was introduced until now, the story has revolved around her. In all ways. We have seen many times scenes in which, even if she is not present, the characters think or talk about Shiho. Everything is conected to her, as even the fact that Himari was able to see Yori performing in the first chapter of the series was due to Shiho leaving the band. She has been by far the most developed character throughout the entire manga.

Banned
B-A-S-E-D chapter. A garden full of lillies starting to bloom. Great chapter! After Shiho grabbed her collar, i couldn't click to the next page. I wondered what i wanted to see. A kiss on the lips? Yes. I expected that. But a kiss on the cheek made Shiho's character just so much more real. She really is an innocent girl deep down. I hope we get some sweet chapters of them, Shiho deserves some happiness now.

Dex-chan lover
the cheek kiss! hell of a way to get the message across of 'we are now dating btw' after making up from a past conflict

I don't think they're dating yet, Shiho just expressed her intentions (she even used the word "intend").

Before the live, she told Aki that she had been in love with her, implying that she no longer was (which was probably not completely true). This time, instead of repressing her feelings or letting go of them, she wants to pursue Aki earnestly.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they're dating yet, Shiho just expressed her intentions (she even used the word "intend").

Before the live, she told Aki that she had been in love with her, implying that she no longer was (which was probably not completely true). This time, instead of repressing her feelings or letting go of them, she wants to pursue Aki earnestly.
True, I agree. But Aki didn't seem against the idea. She blushed and took her to dance together and they seemed close. So they're on their way, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread