White Angels Get No Rest

Group Leader
For F... shake there is no one out there who can translate this mahwa ?? this is soo annoying....

Double-page supporter
The official English version has almost caught up, Lezhin is pretty protective of their stuff, so I doubt this will continue or be picked up by anyone else.

Aggregator gang
The offical English version just caught up, anyone wanna take a bullet and buy it and upload it in any site?

t

Go to mangago and you can read up to chapter 35.
Chapter 34 and 35 are hidden in the topics section on mangago as imgur links.

Aggregator gang
There are some raw and a few translated chapters on the 4chan thread too, just google it.
Also there are short, 1-2 sentence long summaries too, up to ch51

if you want updated ones , go to mangago, as of now it's 55 chapters in

all of them , up to the most recent one (62) you can find in the comments section

i finished it to tell the truth ending was a disappointment
I don't get what the author went for I would've rather either Yeonhwa and Dahyte get together or Yeonhwa gets her life back. It weird that Yeonhwa changes gets a job and a girlfriend she stayed loyal to didn't show any signs of unhappiness or being a bad girlfriend until Dahyte threats to get them fired and blackmails her? But Yeonhwa gets the worst out of everyone I'm not sure if the author was rushed to write a ending or was this their actual plan but it fails

It was a fun ride for what it was, but damn that ending left a bad taste in my mouth. Much like with the prequel, it felt rushed without any real resolution.

Dude needs to do more of this. This can definitely have more story. Go back to the prequel and add to the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread