Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 28 - Should I stay or should I leave?

Oh no poor yan yan, UGHHH THAT BASTARD KEEPS ON INTERFERING JUST CUZ HE SAW HER GENUINELY HAPPY FOR ONCE🤬Tysm for the update

asdfghjkl
y u jealous u evil little thing

I will add this stupid joke
Fu shen xing did nothing wrong 🤣

Last scene was so pretty! The rose falling signifying that her period of acting has to come to an end...Ah I can't wait to see the ending...

Their couple is so beautiful, so goofy, and cute, I'm just so frightened every time I see cute moments, I feel like it can end in any second and as a proof, we have FSXs annoying intervention.

Finally, it's going to happen what we saw in the preview, I'm just hoping Ye Zhen won't die... I'm seriously so worried for him, her hubby can tell immediately how odd she's acting and her eyes. I just hope that He Yan will somehow send away Ye Zhen for a while and then come back to him, I don't think he has what it takes to stay alive under FSX's attacks and I really don't want him to die. Still, I know he's her soulmate, I don't think he'll ever leave her unless he dies. )":

Ps. Hahaha I loved the warning, it's pretty scary, I swear. XD
Ps.2.The part when the rose flew through the air was beautifully sad.

This story is super high-quality, tnksm working on this project. <3

This story is good. So much so that I wouldn't be surprised if it is revealed later on that the husband and/or the female lead are/is not as innocent as it seems.

I'm waiting for more drama. 🍿

Users who are viewing this thread