Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 32 - Don’t point at me!

Fed-Kun's army
this is making me cry its breaking my heart and i hate every moment of it... fu shen xing, rot in hell!

LMAO are these guys really carrying around a huge ass butcher knife to threaten people? Have they heard of pocket knives? Butcher knife would make sense if they were going for his whole damn arm not just a finger.

Wow i can’t believe i’m already reading the chapter which i’ve read from spoilers. Are we this far in the story already? Lmao or nah

Aggregator gang
The husband had some funny faces in that chapter I know it's supposed to be dramatic but bruh

Yuan Ze making Jojo faces 🤣🤣🤣

But also wtf Is that bastard doing?? Yuan Ze just pointed at you like bruh is Shen Xing's ego so fragile that he's gotta cut Yuan Ze's finger off??

He is totally a bastard, i hate him.I wish him death will come earlier . What about Yuan Ze i feel so sad for him.

Thank you for the update!

It’s rude to point at other people...
Yuan Ze is stupid. Dumbest of the dumbs...

@Animallea ah yes, bc yuan ze should worry about manners when some guy just told his ex wife and the love of his life to come sleep with him later. jfc.

this chapter was sad tbh, i can’t wait for that bastard to drop dead. rip yuan ze's finger though.

Probably unpopular opinion but while FSX is obvi trash, I don’t really like Yaun Ze either. Compared to He Yan, he comes off as very naive and irrational. I know he’s rightfully upset and he’s trying his best to help and support her, but
most of the time he ends up being more of a hindrance than a help
. I just don’t think he matches well with He Yan.

Users who are viewing this thread