Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

Zmk

Regarding to Jeanette and Athy's family relations...
is Jeanette and Athy cousins?

@zmk they pretty much stated their relationship in earlier chapters. claude used dark magic on jennette's mother which gave birth to jennette and claude had a lover who is now dead and gave birth to athy. in the chapter jennette also mentions that they are sisters. although they have two different moms they are still siblings

@vaneatas Not quite. In the earlier chapters (chp 23), it was mention that the previous emperor (Claude's brother) was the one who used dark magic on Jennette's mother. So they are actually cousins. It even mention somewhere that in the in-story novel, was implied Claude loved Jennette anyway even after finding out she's not his actual daughter.

Oh btw, i had look back earlier chapters for the Dark Claude's name. His name is actually Anastacius. Not wonder no one can remember his name.

Fed-Kun's army
Yall hating on Janette are clowns, sorry I dont make the rules

Like yeah, Janette is both naive and ignorant but I think that's what makes her charming rather than boring for me. I actually like seeing more of her character even if she isnt as 'plot driving' as the other characters have been.
Honestly the only other character who I'm missing at this point is Lucas... his interactions w Athy were always so damn good!

The story slowed down. I personally can't with super sweet, innocent and naive characters. This is why I can never get use to Janette. She's simply plain, no colors or whatsoever.

Not showing Claude should be illegal!

Double-page supporter
@gum_rummy I'm pretty sure Lucas didn't tell her where he was going, or even if he did he didn't tell her how to go there. As far as I'm aware, the tree that Lucas went to wasn't just far away but also in some other dimension directly connected with the one the story takes place in. Such a place would be difficult to find without help. As such, she has no way to contact nor any way to find Lucas at this point.

Ahhhhh this is too good the plot and the art 😭 I can’t this is too beautiful 🥺🥺

I can't read any of the chapters. I really appreciate your work and I love this manhwa, could you please fix it?
o(╥﹏╥)o

I just real the whole story (had to go around a lot to do it, but nothing google couldn't fix). I also read the whole "The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion" yesterday.... I love you so much for these scans, and I hate you so much for them...
Headache...
need sleep--

Thank you for your work...

My brain tried to remember the dark-haired-Claude but instead of remembering "Anastacius", I just substituted with "Atrocious" 🤣

I miss Lucas. But at least Athy is reading books about the royal family line, about memory and mana....

Fed-Kun's army
Finally picking this back up bc I miss Athy even though I'm not looking forward to Jeanette scenes.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope dark claude genuinely starts liking his daughter ☹
Jen you ARE SO DUMB! the novel had such a dumb girl as the main lead 🙄
Athy THANK GOD YOU ARE SMART! dont trust that dark claude! And keep trying to use telepathy 😭😭lucas comeback already

Supporter
this chapter looks like it's full of random pages from other chapters

Users who are viewing this thread