Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

y'know whats sad is that the day lucas comes back to save athy, athy will have suffered painful memories and ALL this is gonna take like another 10-15 chapter's. Like he lost his memory at ch 46 its already ch 61...:'( how much longer do i have to suffer?!?! imma go cry like a kid now good bye.

@Kagamimocchi its not tho?? its in general, if your talking about when i said athy is gonna go through some stuff i was just guessing, and i think you can guess that too and if its the lost his memory wont people reading chapter 61 already know wouldnt they??

im sorry if im being rude but i dont understand which part the spoiler is

@Kagamimocchi It's in the most current chapter. So long as discussion in-chapter comments are about plot and characterization for current stuff or stuff that has gone before, it doesn't require a spoiler tag. But, if it is for future chapters, then it requires the tag.

@Aphrodite is following the rules. Speculation doesn't constitute fact. I presume Aphy doesn't know what will happen for a fact after Chapter 61 at the time of writing. Eir just speculating, right? =P

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah i want more athy i'm still unsure what this is!!! i'm so impatient falkjdfslk probably because i don't care at ALL about jeanette except for how she can affect athy's happiness sdflajkdfjkl REUNION WITH PAPA, WHEN??? this had deviated from the novel (at least the translation i read) so i have no idea what's gonna happen

thank you very much for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
I was really hoping Lucas was going to be here 😂😂😂 Thank you for your translations and hard work even though you’re doing exams!!!! 🙏💕💕💕💕

@aphrodite ahh I see, I thought what you said was happened in the novel or raws (since people can't really tell whether it was theory or speculation or even a real spoiler) so I assumed that was spoiler.

The wrong is on my behalf, I apologise for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh J is kind of stupid the kind of stupid that gets everyone else hurt she annoys me

Athy should teleport back in and report the suspicious black Claude guy to the knight “hey I know this is weird but there is a guy who looks like the king but with black hair and eyes AND he is living with the white doggy duke! Kay thanks bye!”

Lucas!!! Get ur magic butt back and fix Claude! Save your poor Athy!

Dex-chan lover
Jeanette gets into my nerves her attitude reminds me of those josei heroines that get raped and they choose to keep silent 😠

Jennette?? You're snooping? How rare!
Athy my dear, don't give up! Your daddy will be back!

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha Because she's literally an annoying passive heroine from a novel, lol. She's projected faithfully to her original character.

Users who are viewing this thread