Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Double-page supporter
shes so stupid and self centered omfg idgaf abt her history and upbringing anymore its full blast on jeanette. jesus i am just so TIRED of jeanette shes so stale !!

Well Jeanette is not at the wrong, I don't hate her but also I can't make myself to like her. She will become greedy. She was raised to believe that Cluade is her dad, but Athy knows evth.
Jeanette also knows that Athy is sad now but she still wanna get approach to Cluade.
When you understand the feeling of the characters, it made my heart hurt to read recently chapters.

Thank you for the update, Bucci you are rock 🤘🏼

this arc is so tiredddddd we barely even get to see athy at all & claude is just sleeping in every scene we see him in so bored 😪
might have to put this on hold until claude gets his mf memories back

@thehappyfacesmiles

Is it just me or do these past few chapters just feel like they're repeating?

i totally agree! this entire arc has really felt like theyve been going in circles with jeanette & dark!claude (lol i dont rmr his name) about how "oH aRe U sUrE sHeS HAppY to FiND ouT uR hEr HaLf sISter"
i really feel like theyve just been dragging this on for way too long to the point where i was reading comments and people were like "i miss lucas" and i was like who???

Jeanette doesnt have a brain
She’s trying to get close to claude at the expense of athy i cannot man

I hate Jeanette from.the bottom of my heart. Seriously, i dont even know is she innocent or just purely dumb?

Dex-chan lover
Jeanette is at a stalemate; if she gets close with Claude, she loses her sister. If she wants to keep being friends with Athy, she can't reveal her identity. An orphan girl who dreams of a family but will never be able to get her own. Jeanette is starting to realize that she can't have both Athy and Claude.

At the end of this conflict, I believe Jeanette will give up on her dream to allow Athy to be happy. She'll still be a noble for sure but it's still a sad end for her.

Can we please just move on from jeanette pleaseee 😭😭😭 i just miss athyyyyy and claude 😭😭😭

Thankk youuu or the baguette, Bucchi!!!! 😄😄😄

Thankyou for update!
Seems like the story wasn't going anywhere.. i miss lucas, i wish he would come back and heal claude's amnesiac😭 or do whatever so we could move on from Jeanette dilemma🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Jeanete: Orphan that goes to church every sunday.
Dark Claude: Are you sure God is real?
Jeanete: Existential crisis.

I wish Athy and Claude would reunite already. This arc is dragging on much longer than it did in the novel.

Oh come on! Jeannette pov again?! I want my baby athy!!! 😫😫

And thankyou for updating 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread