Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

I BET THAT'S HER FATHERLY INTUITION THAT STOPPED HIM FROM DOING THAT. Probably. Jenette is so cute when she's trying to reach the snow globe

Aggregator gang
Eyoooooo, thank you for uploading so fast that i didnt even see the spoiler yet from IG hahaha, thank you really

i still hate jeannette... how is one right gonna fix 1,000 wrongs come on this amnesia arc is making me 😭

thank you for the translations!!

This was a good chapter. Jeanette grew up a bit, earning some brownie points in my book, and Claude seems to actually open up to the possibility Athy is not evil. Super curious for the next chapters! Also so hoping we get a mirror of Clauses relationship with Athy with his brother and Jeanette!

That was probably lucas' protection spell.
I'm incorporating everything to lucas now. UGH LUCAS I MISS YOOOUUUU!

Jesus christ......... Anastasius starts to care about Jennette... what the hell?! Hahahhaa gosh i'm so excited

this seem kinda sketchy thooo

but like, jeanette is nice and all but shes getting annoying as uwu

thanks for updates <3

Dex-chan lover
That's what we like to see, character development. Poor Felix if he had found the princess he'd probably not tell Claude and get on more trouble so he just didn't search lol

Girl, you PROBABLY should have started with how he won't hurt her… 😂

In other news—is that ethical conflict and the emergence of the first potential slivers of love/empathy emanating from his ex-imperial lowness? 😂

Wow… Now, 🤔 will we conclude with a full heel-faced-turn by story's end?

Furthermore, what's gonna happen with the boyfriend shows up? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Was that... a PANG OF CONSCIENCE?! From mister Cuck-my-bro-and-(semi)murder-my-lover-in-a-long-con-for-the-throne?!

LOL CLAUDE BE LIKE slightly ACCUSING FELIX FOR NOT SEARCHING ATHY PROPERLY 😂 claude smh hey thats a given, he doesnt want to capture athy and hand her to a destruction flag... or if he really can catch athy i doubt it o_O athy looks OP now she literally can survive all by herself

Fed-Kun's army
😏Bless Claude's open shirts.
OKAY are we finally gonna be done with this arc?

Users who are viewing this thread