Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

so this confirms that lucas and athy's age wont be a problem as she's practically old enough since she's in her third life already. plus the way she goes back and forth in different timeline and world.

FINALY! After the boring arc of Jeanette we get some an amazing reveal! I hope there is more Lucas and athy moments :')

wow within 2 chapters of lucas returning and jeanette gtfo-ing this manhwa has picked up so much. thank god for the last 20 chapters of draggy mess lorddddd

also LUCAS AND ATHY BESTTTTT COUPLLEEEEEEEE PLEASE

They totally changed the flow of the story. Omg. I've read some of the chapters of the novel and this is totally different from what I'm expecting.
I bet the author will definitely return Claude's memories on Athy's birthday just like in the novel but it'll be a roller coaster ride for our MC for sure.
I hope they update soon. I wanna see the Dragon episode but judging from the flow of the story, it's still a long way to go.

So... Its her third life?? The lovely princess novel as athanasia is her first life but she is unlucky coz claude hate her and she die at 18, korean girl is her second life and she die at young age again, and now is her third life as athanasia again? But now she is loved by claude...

So the lovely princess is her first life and it really happen???? Poor athy😭😭😭

in chapter 3, she said 'lovely princess is a popular romance novel on the internet' (i translated this from my language) can someone explain this? i found some of you said the book is her memory or something else

1st, i dont know what is goin' on
2nd, i love this chap, so many lucas (lolol)
3rd, thanks for the translator, you guys did very good job (b 0w0)b
hooraay for this story

@Aicat omg how long do we have
untul athy's birthday?? i can't take this angst just give me happy claude and athy again pleaseeee ): i am liking the amount of lucas we're getting though..

Aggregator gang
Man all I have to say is athy should of gotten her stuff out of the palace and boogied off to whatever country is next door. With a stop on the way to explain:warn jenette of the situation she is now in and an offer to get her out of it. She could also send a letter to Claude explaining sorry she has enough daddy issues for 3 lifetimes

Maybe all the lives Athy lived was all according to her magic. In the first life she lived in despair, always hoping for her father's love, although she had money and a palace she wasn't happy. So the her magic made her second life parentless and poor but she still felt lonliness and craved for parents love. So I think she came back in time to the first life to restart everything all over again. And the custmor that left the book on the counter was a form of her magic maybe.

@Nervana01

THAT'S KIND OF WHAT I WAS THINKING!! It totally makes more sense that the book she found was magic because she occasionally has flashbacks to her first life, and I thought it was wayyy to frequent and detailed to just be the memories of a book that she read. Ofc it could have just been the artists style. That and with that she has a ton of magic just kinda made me super suspicious of exactly "how real" that book and her memories were!

@Nervana actually from what i know, and correct me if I'm wrong
but actually princess jenette felt extremely guilty about athy's death and she actually made a black magic contract you could say in which she wanted athy to be happy in her next life and said that she could sacrifice her father's (more like uncle) love for her to make athy happy in her next life, thus athy got a book by that contracted 'thing' (I don't know the exact terminology of it). I guess this also explains why claude didn't like jenette from before his memory loss. Again, I'm no expert so correct me if I'm wrong.

@xicor that was a fan fiction on wattpad. There is no trace of it in the novel. Someone is spreading that as what really happened, but it's just fake.
Plus as far as I know in the web novel Athy is not the real one, so that theory would not make sense

Okay.... So what happened to the magic tree's branch that supposed to be stick in their forehead? 🤔

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@xicor they totally changed the story so we can't really tell even if you read the novel you'll feel more confused.

@stannct
I don't know because they changed the flow of the story since they put Claude's brother in the picture. But you'll see it coming once Lucas used the tree branch on Claude.

Users who are viewing this thread