Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

Ya’ll really have one braincell hating an innocent girl when a adult man is using and manipulating her. Lmaoo. God forbid if your friends ever get manipulated in a abusive relationship and you tell them it’s their fault for being naive

Group Leader
Hahaha I love claide the kiddykillr but I hate Jeanette cause I wanna fuck claude ashsjskshdkdndndkdndndndndndndhdjdjd

@Viviyan

you-dropped-this-a20f236fef.jpg

...can we just ship this father-daughter duo out now? Seriously? I'm HERE FOR ATHY AND CLAUDE. Get the hell out you two. Also, I get that Jeanette is not at fault, but I still find her annoying. So while I'm not wishing for her death, can't she just please go away and live in the countryside or something?

IDK y but imp seriously starting to hate Jeanette. And I'm so annoyed that these 2 chapters had more of her rather than the main characters after waiting for so long.

Group Leader
@Thifa

There more intresting then the toxic mess that is cluade. Why would I wanna see more chapters of him abusing athy

Gosh can Anastasius be gone already??? Leave Jeanette alone if you're just going to manipulate her, and he actually used a kid to try kill Claude??? 😩 fxkng coward.

Dear Anastacius, please forgive and accept your past :( I know it's not easy but... I feel very bad for Jeanette and Athy :((

Dex-chan lover
I know he has his reasons for doing everything he's done and he must've loved mc's dad at one point but he's still a terrible awful person...

Fed-Kun's army
nooo jeanette stay away from that man..... he kinda looks like kuroo though lol

Users who are viewing this thread